Temporary new account registration stop

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Temporary new account registration stop

by Lorgat » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:09 am

Dear Dev team,

besides you making a great job and giving me a very good time, there are ongoing problems with the servers performance and gameplay due to overpopulation. I believe that you are able to find a suitable solution for everyone, like you always do, but to prevent further escalation I would suggest an immediate stop of the creation of new accounts, until the problems have been solved. That would prevent even more new players joining, and conserve this state - which is not ideal, but you are still able to play between shutdown times.
You could also implement an message function for people to send them an email if registration is being re-opened, or you could set a date for registration re-opening, which you could then postpone if necessary.

Keep up the good work!
Lorgat
Tester

Re: Temporary new account registration stop

by packersville » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:01 am

Lorgat wrote:Dear Dev team,

besides you making a great job and giving me a very good time, there are ongoing problems with the servers performance and gameplay due to overpopulation. I believe that you are able to find a suitable solution for everyone, like you always do, but to prevent further escalation I would suggest an immediate stop of the creation of new accounts, until the problems have been solved. That would prevent even more new players joining, and conserve this state - which is not ideal, but you are still able to play between shutdown times.
You could also implement an message function for people to send them an email if registration is being re-opened, or you could set a date for registration re-opening, which you could then postpone if necessary.

Keep up the good work!

No, they are looking to double the size if anything. Thanks for your effort in typing!
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Suggestions