Remove or nerf "Festering Rash" disease

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Remove or nerf "Festering Rash" disease

by Stalk » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:18 am

thenuclearwalrus wrote:What are these things called "Diseases" Sorry im a warlock and never get hit in melee while questing.

Many mobs on this server that have diseases are casting them at their targets while at range instead of proc'ing the disease effect from a basic attack.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TomDeBaere » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:46 pm

If it's Blizzlike then suck it up, that's Vanilla :p. If not then they might need a fix and post a bug report. I remember having a few of these while levelling but I didn't really bother, I mostly said to myself "hah, well that's Vanilla :D".
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Overtime » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Stalk wrote:
thenuclearwalrus wrote:What are these things called "Diseases" Sorry im a warlock and never get hit in melee while questing.

Many mobs on this server that have diseases are casting them at their targets while at range instead of proc'ing the disease effect from a basic attack.

This is true. Check solo hunter Rattlegore (Scholo) videos from YT and you don't see them casting disease. Do the same here and you instantly have bunch of diseases.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Selkie » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:52 am

Ashyx wrote:Roll Dwarf son.

What this guy said, stoneform is so handy to have sometimes but no its was on retail it will remain on nost.
Selkie
Private
Private

by Summo » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:30 am

Lmao nice you made my night m8. :lol:
Twitch.tv/summotv ~Nopelol - Undead Mage~ ~Ozaia - Troll Warrior~ For The Horde

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win...
Summo
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Suggestions