English language check in order to create accounts

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

English language check in order to create accounts

by Lardin » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:04 am

Nostalrius needs a dynamic question that needs to be answered correctly to open an account. The question should change daily or semidaily. I would volunteer to create these questions if Nost lacks the manpower to do this.

right now on some "east asian" internet forum there is a tutorial on how to register here. no english language skills are required.

p.s.: block non-english clients.
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: English language check in order to create accounts

by Robotron » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:11 am

Seems good. The server's one and only official language is English, so if someone cannot speak it to a serviceable level, they have no business playing here.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Carriganbear » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 am

some"east asina" probably means China, the internet forum as i know is, the account is sold for 8rmb each on taobao, like always, the gold farmer sell gold on taobao too, usually the buyer put one random drawing in the ah with a unreasonable price, the gold farmer will buy it, and the deal is done. Yeah, you may figure out, I am Chinese, you must believe that most of us hate this behavior, but we really can do nothing about it. Maybe seeing so many non-english words in public channel is annoying, believe that we are trying best to understand what you say, you guys speak English only, we speak Chinese only, but we do have one thing in common, that is wow in Nostalrius, and we do really appricate for what you've done.
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
Carriganbear
Tester

by Ayrus » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:00 pm

hEy cHinaMen, yoU alwAyS c0pY eVerYtHing

pliS g0 ahEad aNd coPy n0sTlariUs, tHen leAvE uS al0nE

thAnK y0u
Ayrus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Robotron » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Carriganbear wrote:you guys speak English only, we speak Chinese only

The server is English-only. I don't expect fluent English, just the ability to communicate at a basic level without needing a translator and to not see blank messages in chat.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

Return to Suggestions