mobs

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

mobs

by ivoryraptor » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:53 pm

My suggestions or you could say the thinks i want whatever

1.How about more mobs? just sayin

2.Vendors with new stuff to buy or stuff like fireworks...i mean something nice

3.More whether stuff like sandstorms, wind blowing harder etc once in a while or crimson moon after 9 days that kind of stuffs.

4.To be able to go to some vendors and paint your face or your arm ooor well u get the idea.

5.Um more lore signs to read in different places.

6.More chests or packs of mobs guarding it.

7.extra quests for silly things idk like kill 999 raptors in un'goro to gain like 1g and 100 rep with cenarion idk haha
Or something like the thrall want you to carry this letter to winterspring and then bring it back lol

8.Achievements for walking 100million yards in the world of azeroth haha...hmm would be nice....ppl would never stay seated on the same spot for too long haha

9.More drop loot or less exp gain

10. new realm with less exp gain or less drop as well (only for hardcore players who can handle their mentality)

well im run out of ideas...

would be many things altho tbh idk what nost team is rly looking for :/ i mean they never said for what stuff to suggest cuz i did read a lot stuff but they turn down most things so i guess this sub-forum its kinda pointless better delete it haha srly tho.
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: mobs

by Arev » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 pm

woah
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by packersville » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:34 pm

You forgot a point.

11) Dodo bird mobs. They are not extinct in Azeroth to my knowledge. Their main attack would be throwing poop pellets.
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ivoryraptor » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:08 pm

hahahahahaha
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Robotron » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Do you play a cow, by any chance?
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Simonich » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:08 pm

I get the point,would not harm imo, but probably might make reactions, this aint happening.

Its nice to daydream tho
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by thenuclearwalrus » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:51 am

They wont do this because they have no intention of making this a fun server.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ivoryraptor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:29 am

Robotron wrote:Do you play a cow, by any chance?

who me? No Troll for the win!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TomDeBaere » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:00 pm

I guess this guy has never played WoW before or is a Wrath baby. No, these things are not how Vanilla was and if you want them, go play on servers who have higher expansions or play on fun servers. This server is intended to be as Vanilla like as possible, even if a lot of players at the time wanted these things to change.
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ivoryraptor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:25 am

TomDeBaere wrote:I guess this guy has never played WoW before or is a Wrath baby

yeeeeea listen boiya, if u wanna suggest something...speak up and don't criticize others like those plants we had in the 1st desk in school who pretended that they knew everything...if u are like 50 years old in mind and feelin nostalgia about ur old veteran days from world war 1 either if that was cata or vanilla or MoP i simply don't care, they asked suggestions and suggestions i gave so shoo you, roll a warrior and let ur nose bleed from the frustration of leveling it and feel how vanilla is like and scream in /y OLD RUSTY VANiLLA LIKE DEM OLD DAYS!!! HOORAY. UG!

Let me explain the word since you attacked me first in a disguised and yet not polite way (cause it was offensive comment)

Suggestion here is meant either for the whole server itself, including realms or small modifications in the alrdy existing data (items rates,exp those sort of things), doesn't mean changes other than blizz like to the alrdy existing realms... so open ur mind and read more carefully before u decide to attack with comments in a sneaky way like ur previous comment.

When i spoke about the weather dont imagine tornadoes and hurricanes, in those old games you do small changes, i only suggest small changes...and since u like the old style dear try play on a server with minus exp and then speak about hardcore experience mister wise guy. :)
http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35257

and just to make it clear...when they posted this section in the forum i didn't saw any rules about suggesting.
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions