CHANGE QUEUE SYSTEM TO BLIZZLIKE QUEUE + NO MULTIQUEUE

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: CHANGE QUEUE SYSTEM TO BLIZZLIKE QUEUE + NO MULTIQUEUE

by hechie » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:31 pm

why not reduce honor for tokens and lower the honor for low ranked ppl and increas the honor for high rank ppl?
what would that do to the pvp scene? well that will make pvp team want to meet an other premade becaus they will gain alot for honor to fully own the premade team and make them kiss the dirt? and make the best premade win ?

and if you try to dodge que you will get less honor becaus its rare that pugs are high ranked.
hechie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pastebin » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:51 pm

People, seriously, stop suggesting new ideas that take blizzlike further and further away, blizzlike + no multiqueue is proven best system you can have. Bumping for devs atention, time for you to start giving a shit about the PvP community, since you are going to let chinese players play 23h/d without banning them for account sharing.
pastebin
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:58 pm

bump to the top, still no answer while other threads keep getting responses, hello devs?
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:21 pm

bump
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Summo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:15 am

bump
Twitch.tv/summotv ~Nopelol - Undead Mage~ ~Ozaia - Troll Warrior~ For The Horde

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win...
Summo
Private
Private

by Rainbowfury » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:56 am

Turn off this wintrade system. And please... If you following blizzlike, you have to change it on original system. This system just killed horde pre-made, cause you have to wait x2 time from average q time. In result it's like 5k honor for 30-40-50 mins. It's not even worth to play in 10-15 man. So there is no challenge for alliance. So please, turn off this stupid system. I know, maybe you trying to make this better but as result it's bad as hell.
Rainbowfury
Private
Private

by Avise » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:26 am

Rainbowfury wrote:So there is no challenge for alliance.

ally compete with ally and horde compete with horde for standings, so this is completely unlogical

feel free to reroll alliance and chase 1700k br1 cap
It is hard to win an argument with a smart person.
It is impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
Avise
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Devoth » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Rainbowfury wrote:Turn off this wintrade system. And please... If you following blizzlike, you have to change it on original system. This system just killed horde pre-made, cause you have to wait x2 time from average q time. In result it's like 5k honor for 30-40-50 mins. It's not even worth to play in 10-15 man. So there is no challenge for alliance. So please, turn off this stupid system. I know, maybe you trying to make this better but as result it's bad as hell.

At this point everything is a fucking shitstorm. Horde cant farm honor easily and alliance have caps close to 2 million. GL with having a life and GL on no sleep. Queues are shit and wintraders are shit. PLEASE change it somehow....
Devoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rainbowfury » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Maybe you didn't understood me, i mean challenge is 15vs15 game which one would be insteresing for me and you. Q time when you playing on 10-15 man is x2 from average. it's retarded. and now, we have some problems with chinese too, just like you have. It's just a waste of time.
It's not effective for us to play as 15 man, even if will dominate everyone with 5 caps or 3 instaflags.
misunderstanding.
Maybe you thought that im mocking you? Not dude, leave this for griefers, i'm a friendly person.
Rainbowfury
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions