Language difference - Is it taking over?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Language difference - Is it taking over?

by TomDeBaere » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:42 pm

I don't understand why people have so many problems with this... I have rarely seen the empty chat bubbles and only sometimes you see items being linked and all you see is [ ]. But to be honest, the Russian and Chinese players have their own channels and they are using them co communicate. They mostly group with their own people and I have never even noticed them being a real bother (except for the AFK'rs and bots, but hey that has always been a WoW and MMO problem anyway :p).
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceoddyn » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:48 pm

American and China in best economic pact into future
Last edited by ceoddyn on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ceoddyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TomDeBaere » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:34 pm

ceoddyn wrote:China is a problem. It wouldn't concern me but there is a lot of them and you can't communicate with them and that is boring as fuck. Put them on another server. The great thing about not noticing the problem is it means you don't play very often, which is a smart idea, but it also means that you won't notice the solution to the problem. Which is to put China on another server.

I play daily for 3-5 hours, and I really don't think it's a big problem :p. Perhaps I'm more open minded, and accepting of them then :D.
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceoddyn » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
ceoddyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fogde » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:31 pm

ceoddyn wrote:Off-topic

Off-topic of what?
Back to the good ol' days!
Fogde
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Suggestions