Character copy from Blizzlike vanilla server?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Character copy from Blizzlike vanilla server?

by Addicus » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 am

I was very disappointed with the Feenix Project (WoW-one) pushing the server I played on (Emerald Dream) to burning crusade. I'm now looking for a blizzlike vanilla server to continue my journey on but I'd prefer not to have to start all the way over and pour hundreds more hours into starting from scratch just to get back to where I am. My character on ED was mixed with ZG/MC/pre-raid BiS gear that I don't want to have to farm all over again. The server was completely blizzlike and the last time I logged on I had no access to anything that wasn't equally difficult to obtain on nostalrius.

Basically what I'm asking is if there's a way we can work it out so I can copy key aspects (level 60, gear, gold, rank) of the character that I fell in love with as my "go-to vanilla toon" over here so I can continue enjoying the game.

Everything on that server was equally difficult to attain and I can provide any necessary proof of ownership. This server looks awesome and I'd love to be able to hop in and pick up where I left off :)

By the way, if you're looking for any help from volunteer software engineers I'm a 3rd year CS student at UCSD. I have ran my own private servers in the past and would love the opportunity to get involved and help out, especially with such an amazing server as this one that provides so much enjoyment to so many
Addicus
Tester

Re: Character copy from Blizzlike vanilla server?

by Pottu » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Unfortunately that is not possible. You will have to start at level 1 like everyone else.

As for your offer of help, please send Daemon a private message through the forums with your CV.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Suggestions