TBC > then WOTLK?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: TBC > then WOTLK?

by b0w7ie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Yes can we please see a WOTLK server? I love Nostalrius and everything they have done but I still miss wotlk. Super excited over TBC announcement but still - would they also have a WOTLK server they would have it all.
WoW is love, WoW is life.
b0w7ie
Tester

by packersville » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:55 pm

b0w7ie wrote:Yes can we please see a WOTLK server? I love Nostalrius and everything they have done but I still miss wotlk. Super excited over TBC announcement but still - would they also have a WOTLK server they would have it all.

Go to Molten Wow or w/e it is called now.
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nothing » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Just stop at TBC please xD My fav. :3
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by b0w7ie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:11 pm

packersville wrote:
b0w7ie wrote:Yes can we please see a WOTLK server? I love Nostalrius and everything they have done but I still miss wotlk. Super excited over TBC announcement but still - would they also have a WOTLK server they would have it all.

Go to Molten Wow or w/e it is called now.

I played Molten, now Warmane, but didn't like the x5 rates and donations. What Nostalrius has created is wonderful and stunning. I think that WOTLK is the best expansion, even though TBC was epic, so if these guys were to make it I'd be thrilled.
WoW is love, WoW is life.
b0w7ie
Tester

by Gerrard86 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:26 pm

I like to see more development on Vanilla, so this server won't turn into the next Feenix, Lets be honest though the experience we get here on this server is about probably 30% of what Vanilla was like in Retail, and can't bring that said nostalgia with you only see bugs. From history of playing on the private servers because of the bugs it just makes me want to go back to retail. So I hope they stick with Vanilla fix bugs and hopefully Naxx will get atleast finished sometime I'm sure it will be hard to get that raid working.
Gerrard86
Private
Private

by Boothisphere » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:56 am

So many fucking spastics in this thread.
>muh vanilla
>muh tbc
>mmmmuh entitlement

1. We're not even half way through vanilla.
2. The TBC server has only just been announced.

I hope they keep going for as long as there is a viable population, wotlk is the best WoW experience as a whole, just because it doesn't cater to the mentality that Vanilla and somewhat TBC in its semi-hardcore expectations does not mean is it shit. Class balance, Mechanics, Professions, Questing, Progression is a much more refined experience.
Boothisphere
Private
Private

by Diametra » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:40 am

I'd play on any server Nostalrius would make up through MOP. They have no plans to do anything after TBC, so I doubt they would consider it.

If they did continue through each expansion, just play whatever you like. Someone else having their enjoyment wouldn't detract from you having yours and broad generalzations about what "we" like are just silly.

All of this would be really far out in the future, but it doesn't hurt to show interest at any time.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by trucqulent » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:44 pm

This ^

I love what Nostalrius has done for the wow community, and I loved wrath too.

I think the private server community needs a unified voice. Nostalrius could be that unifying voice of the community, and i'd stand behind them all the way.
trucqulent
Private
Private

by Snautz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself here? The TBC realm is still very far from done.
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Talking about WotLK is indeed very premature at this point.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Suggestions