TBC > then WOTLK?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

TBC > then WOTLK?

by budsmoker » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:34 pm

One of the very cool things I read on the site is that after Vanilla content is complete there will be a TBC realm with the option to transfer toons there, but never removing or changing the Vanilla realm..

Is it possible that after TBC content is complete there could be a WOTLK realm also in the future? If this is one of the goals that would be so amazing and epic! Please forgive me if this has been suggested or asked about many times.
budsmoker
Tester

Re: TBC > then WOTLK?

by Robotron » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:50 pm

They're not doing WotLK.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by packersville » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:54 pm

No, the majority of people playing Vanilla do not have interest in Wrath.
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

by budsmoker » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:36 pm

packersville wrote:No, the majority of people playing Vanilla do not have interest in Wrath.

The same could be said for TBC, they are all very different. I just think many might be like me and appreciate each expansion on its own.

A reason I am interested to play here was what I read about a TBC realm in the future and be able to play both in their glory. Because I really feel like they are different games, same with WOTLK. With like sunwell core being released I just thought its not a huge leap and wondered if that was a goal..

I am also very interested to play here because its balanced and no pay to win garbage, and the amazing community. I am only level 7 but very impressed so far!
budsmoker
Tester

by Iltháes » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:36 pm

In the old website Nostalrius said they had a WOTLK realm ready to launch anytime but it's probably going to be after TBC.

TBC on the other hand it's going to be released after all Vanilla content it's done.
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Forest » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:08 pm

TBC won't be for another 1.5 years, then even if they DID a WOTLK server it wouldn't be for another almost 2 years after that.

This is a dumb post. There is no way to know the path that the devs will take nearly 3.5 years from now.
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nothing » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Forest wrote:TBC won't be for another 1.5 years, then even if they DID a WOTLK server it wouldn't be for another almost 2 years after that.

This is a dumb post. There is no way to know the path that the devs will take nearly 3.5 years from now.

Awww. Over a year :( I really miss Blood Elf.
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sharax » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 pm

packersville wrote:No, the majority of people playing Vanilla do not have interest in Wrath.

Not sure I agree with that statement. I think many players look fondly on Vanilla and the first two expansions. But the question is premature since that is so far down the road. Plenty of stuff to enjoy with Vanilla for now.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Valgatur » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:19 pm

Nothing wrote:
Forest wrote:TBC won't be for another 1.5 years, then even if they DID a WOTLK server it wouldn't be for another almost 2 years after that.

Awww. Over a year :( I really miss Blood Elf.

I do too man! Peope bash on them because they are just too..... fabulous! And I always have a dilemma when creating a male blood elf, since I can't decide on the hair style and colour.

And the way they stand... oh gawd BLOOD ELF NAUW

Serously: WoTLK after TBC would be one epic journey, but I'm afraid thats too far into the future. I'm sure that will happen though, if they are creating TBC server after vanilla is cleared, why not WotLK after TBC content is cleared? Not everybody wants to stay in the same content forever.
Valgatur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by budsmoker » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:18 am

Valgatur wrote:
Serously: WoTLK after TBC would be one epic journey, but I'm afraid thats too far into the future. I'm sure that will happen though, if they are creating TBC server after vanilla is cleared, why not WotLK after TBC content is cleared? Not everybody wants to stay in the same content forever.

That is what I was thinking, also many people enjoy doing vanilla, tbc, and wotlk content each on their own. Many people like me play multiple expansions in the private server world. Millions of people wanted blizzard to release expansions that way, basically as a new game and optional, retaining the greatness and playability of each one.

Just the fact they made it a goal to do a TBC realm eventually, done properly with no pay to win fun rate junk is truly amazing. If they made it a goal to do WotLK the same way, which will be easier now using sunwell core as a base, it would be the most amazing thing ever.
budsmoker
Tester

Next

Return to Suggestions