PvP Flag in all Zones

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

PvP Flag in all Zones

by paynec » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:18 am

Hello all! I have a suggestion regarding the PvP realm.
First of all let me add that the World PvP in the contested zones are fine from my point of view,
but I feel this would make an improvement for the World PvP on this realm.
I, as well as others, feel as if enabling PvP flag in all zones (including a faction's starter and
teen level zones) would be beneficial for PvPers. Of course there could be a way to keep new players
from being killed shortly after they enter Azeroth, such ass enabling PvP flag after 1-2 hours of
/played time or once they reach level 5. Players should be notified of this once they enter Azeroth.
I understand that people may argue that the zones have low level players who do not want to be killed
in World PvP at a low level. I feel, however, if you don't want to be killed in World PvP, you should play
on the PvE realm that we have.
As a twink, or a low level player, wanting to PvP in the lower level zones, this would make World PvP
more enjoyable for myself and other people who like to PvP in the low level zones. It is aggravating
going into a zone where mostly everyone is unflagged, and that they get to choose if they want to
fight you. Whether they attack you because of an unfair advantage or not, it feels unfair that you
have to wait for them to attack you on a PvP realm.
I also understand that people may argue that high levels may come to gank lowbies. My counter arguement,
is the same as before. If you don't want to risk being killed in World PvP, you may play on the PvE realm.
1-2 hours of /played time is plenty of time to get used to the game.
I understand that this is not a Blizzlike idea, but I feel like it would be beneficial for World PvPers.
paynec
Tester

Re: PvP Flag in all Zones

by Sharax » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:13 am

I wouldn't label a level 60 killing a level 2 as a WPvPer.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: PvP Flag in all Zones

by Voltog » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:55 am

No this will not happen.
Voltog
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Suggestions