Request: "BG Que" and "Summon" while in 'Combat'.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Request: "BG Que" and "Summon" while in 'Combat'.

by Heglamore » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:13 pm

I respectfully request that players be disallowed from accepting a "BG Que" or "Summon" while 'In Combat'.

Players have regularly, and continuously abused this system to bug out flight master NPC's, preventing the NPC's from returning to their spawn points -- at which point, these NPC's will keep their threat and *not* path back to their spawn points. This is something people maliciously use 'Group Que' for... having a friend back in Ogrimmar, or the city of your choice-- while kiting flight master NPC's away.

These NPC's NEVER respawn, because they aren't dead.. but when they're off their spawn point? They cannot be used for flight path, even though they're out of combat.

At the very least, I recommend this as a temporary measure until the threat bug can be fixed.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Request: "BG Que" and "Summon" while in 'Combat'.

by Slicy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:25 pm

It's a good idea on the paper but you forgot the downsides :

If you're stuck in combat for yet another bug or w/e, you lose your BG queue. Go tell that to hordes waiting for a pop since 30 mins, I'm sure they'll love having to wait 30 more minutes for 1 game.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Suggestions