Fixing Windfury (please read)

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Fixing Windfury (please read)

by Totemi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:49 am

Lol
I think we should bump this report rather than this topic because it seems to be going nowhere

Unfortunately I bumped the original (commenting doesn't actually "bump" it) and there have been multiple duplicate posts created about it that have been ignored. The GMs and dev team have expressed that creating additional reports on the tracker does not help as it creates an additional backlog which make sense.

But yeah, when the GMs respond / close threads that have >100 views and no replies it's obvious they've seen this thread and have chosen not to respond or address the issue yet which is disappointing considering the huge negative impact it's had on the shaman community. With enough continued support I'd imagine eventually we'll warrant a response, at least I hope.
Totemi
Private
Private

by goondicker » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:12 pm

AidanNaut wrote:can confirm this bug. I'm quite sad that I'm missing out on a good amount of damage.

There is also another bug with Flurry in which critting with one remaining stack of Flurry will not give you fresh stacks of Flurry. Another big chunk of damage lost for us enhance shamans.

I actually didn't notice the flurry bug. I'll check it out today.

As for windfury, the lack of the bonus AP is very gimping. It's a serious issue and deserves to be a priority.
goondicker
Tester

by Wallaz » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Bump for support, this really needs to be looked at!
Wallaz
Tester

by diango » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Bump to fix enh shammys
diango
Private
Private

by Ridleyx11 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 am

Bump for support, please fix this bug. It has completely killed my enthusiasm to continue playing my lvl 55 shaman, I wasn't aware of the issue until recently.

Everytime I see a mob or enemy player survive on a little amount of health I will think "well, he would've died with the AP bonus I was supposed to have applied".
Ridleyx11
Tester

by Discarta » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:05 pm

welp, I'm also gonna bump this. I tought the huge advantage of this server was the fact that all skills are working correctly and the good scripting, till I heard that windfury doesn't work.
Discarta
Private
Private

by Arixtra » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Honestly, I read several threads about the Shaman bugs... and it is astonishing that the animation of WF, the mechanism, as well as the combination of WF and flurry is bugged!
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising and lying
Arixtra
Tester

by diango » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Yeah it's pretty surprising. Maybe it's just too complicated for them to fix?? If such a class breaking bug is allowed to go on for like a year that would be my bet
diango
Private
Private

by mal1337 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

bump for support
mal1337
Tester

by Totemi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 pm

diango wrote:Yeah it's pretty surprising. Maybe it's just too complicated for them to fix?? If such a class breaking bug is allowed to go on for like a year that would be my bet

Probably an accurate observation, but then again there are hundreds (literally) of reports on the bugtracker that are unanswered. They could at least communicate with us on the issue though.
Totemi
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions