Fixing Windfury (please read)

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Fixing Windfury (please read)

by Totemi » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:37 pm

gnusmus wrote:Bump! Horde needs WF in AQ

Or BWL (PvE server here :) )
Totemi
Private
Private

by Eloah » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Whatever these smart shamans said I support.
Eloah
Private
Private

by sgtnanners » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:01 am

FIX WF SO MY HWL WEAP HIT HARD
sgtnanners
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xandron » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:17 am

I fully support this thread, please fix windfury. This bug is present for several months now and it's really annoying because how drastically it hinders enhancement damage. Also if the tornado animation could somehow be fixed as well, that would be much aprreciated, since it's iconic for the shaman class and satisfying to look at.
Xandron
Tester

by arOo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:37 am

Aslan wrote:If you want to enhance horde raid performance, fix windfury totem to proc on drop-down not 5 sec later [..]

Also want to stress this point in particular and not just for windfury but all "buffing" totems.
It breaks the shaman class in PvP (against good players), whereas shamans usually boost a Horde team significantly in Group fights, they are severly gimped right now.
- Delayed Windfury buffs lead to totems being destroyed before they ever affect the player. (#nerd macro)
- The state of Grounding/Tremor is terrible it just takes way too long to be active:
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aslan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:44 am

Tremor and cleansing totems actually proc instantly on dropdown dont they? Thought its rly just the wpn totems.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by djdavy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Aslan wrote:Tremor and cleansing totems actually proc instantly on dropdown dont they? Thought its rly just the wpn totems.

This is true for those type of totems. Weapon totems have always had that few seconds of a delay during Vanilla and TBC.
Alixzander - Tauren Shaman
djdavy
Private
Private

by arOo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:56 pm

djdavy wrote:
Aslan wrote:Tremor and cleansing totems actually proc instantly on dropdown dont they? Thought its rly just the wpn totems.

This is true for those type of totems. Weapon totems have always had that few seconds of a delay during Vanilla and TBC.

Can you provide proof to that? I find that hard to believe.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aslan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 pm

djdavy wrote:

Check the source
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=3129
"New"
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Borkorc » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 pm

djdavy wrote:

Not true. Enhancement shamans in TBC (retail) twisted totems in melee groups so they had both WF and GoA with both having next to max uptime which is not possible with the current 5 second delay on WF. I would know being in one of those groups.
I have a hard time believing WF totem worked differently in Vanilla.
Borkorc
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions