blood of heros faster respawn?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

blood of heros faster respawn?

by duridface » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:45 am

Hey so after weeks of attempting to get some blood of heros and not actually getting any, because all the spawns are camped multiple players at any time of day or night, it occurs to me that because the population here is about 4-6x the max population blizzard ever intended (and more are at 60 and raiding than on typical retail servers), it would really benefit the community if blood of heros respawned at least 4-6x faster than retail. I believe they currently respawn on a 2 hour timer. With, conservatively speaking, several hundred players needing several blood of heros each for zg enchants and other things (typically considered "required" for end game progression) it seems like a no-brainer to drastically reduce the spawn time.

edit: in case you can't guess this is on the pvp server btw
duridface
Tester

Re: blood of heros faster respawn?

by zmandude24 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 pm

I actually gave up on getting those after spending 10 hours on the PvP server trying to get ONE and I needed 10 for the fire resist chestpiece. They really need to include this in the dynamic respawns.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rekkis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Like 3 minutes before respawn bunch of (3-7) chinese players come and take it, everytime.
Rekkis
Tester

by Pottu » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Please use the existing thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30911

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Suggestions