Consider releasing further patches (unlocking AQ) slowly

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Consider releasing further patches (unlocking AQ) slowly

by Nobligi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:13 am

On the PvP server, the timeline is much further along than the pve server. Is it going to continue this way? I mean we already have AV, so I don't see why it needs to release them all so quickly!!

AV is great, cus the battle is one of attrition!! If PvP needs to have AQ come out at the natural rate (because there are enough geared guilds waiting for it) then I guess that is fair.

Is the player vs player nature meant to feel like you are racing other players to finish content/progression? If so then I guess I am speaking out of turn because I just started and haven't even killed VC yet. :lol:

This is from the perspective of someone who already missed events like the opening of dire maul or doing MC when it was the only raid available (in nostralius and when I played original wow back before BC)

I was attracted to the server because I like the idea of progressing through the patches again, (I think I was around level 20 or 30 when the plague/undead event was happening with the disease that was killing everyone)
Nobligi
Tester

Re: Consider releasing further patches (unlocking AQ) slowly

by thenuclearwalrus » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Yes, the PvP server is not going to slow down just because the PvE server is behind.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Suggestions