Grand Marshal/ High Warlord Weapons

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Grand Marshal/ High Warlord Weapons

by Nikoru » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello,

I´m going to reach rank 13 as soon as the server maintanance is done today. I´m playing with the idea of continueing the grind and go all the way.

At the moment the only reason for anyone to go for Grand Marshal / High Warlord is to obtain the weapons which only and exclusively attracts the meleeclasses and a few special flowers that like the "title" and the staff.

We have a huge imballance in PvE due to the fact that you - half a year+ ago - updated the already obtainable weapons into it´s final state. The Grand Marshal / High Warlord weapons on the two meleeclasses (Rogue and Warrior) have a massive impact on both, PvE and PvP. Every other class doesn´t get rewarded (enough) to take the time and grind their way.

Since you already updated the weapons, you left the track of trying to be "blizzlike" regarding the Rank14 Weapons a while ago already and in my opinion the only fair and right step would be to just release the full arsenal.

I would like to get an official response from the staff on how you think about the topic.

Here my suggestions:
  • Release the full arsenal of Rank14 weapons with the War Efford / Gates of Ahn´Qiraj patch.

Greetings
你好,我叫库鲁
60级术士
#1 DPS服务器
Nikoru
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Grand Marshal/ High Warlord Weapons

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:57 pm

how do all of u chinese rankers have so much time to grind to rank 14 how do u get money for food and shelter
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by dustinfll » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:52 pm

The god has spoken. Grant his request or he will trash talk the GM's in teamspeak.

Freeznfire - Coalition

http://www.twitch.tv/frz_wow
dustinfll
Grunt
Grunt

by Nikoru » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:59 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:how do all of u chinese rankers have so much time to grind to rank 14 how do u get money for food and shelter

Ni hao.

I´m EU, not east asia but thanks for bothering :)
你好,我叫库鲁
60级术士
#1 DPS服务器
Nikoru
Sergeant
Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Nikoru wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:how do all of u chinese rankers have so much time to grind to rank 14 how do u get money for food and shelter

Ni hao.

I´m EU, not east asia but thanks for bothering :)

ok same question to u then
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Overtime » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:51 pm

Yeah, casters get equal dagger in AQ and healers get better mace. Just release 'em before Naxx.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:38 pm

They share accounts.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Deadsaw » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:04 am

Man...I feel more sorry for you Rank 13 and 14's more tham anyone else dealing with the end of Nost. Lol...
Deadsaw
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Suggestions