New Website

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

New Website

by sshroud » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Congratulations with deploying the new homepage. I would just like to bring up one suggestion and that is to make it easier to navigate to the forum / community section.

Currently (except for FAQ links etc) you have to scroll down to the bottom and use one of the footer links to get to the forums. Not even the menu button at the top right corner provides a link to the forum. I think it's unfortunate that the forum have become harder to reach from the homepage because I find the community to be one of the most important deciding factors for whether it's a server I should care about or not.

Thanks, and again, congratulations with the new homepage.

EDIT: I see there's another link to the forum above the footer area, but personally I found it a little hard to find when skimming through as I just assumed it was another newsletter link. Perhaps you could place a link to the forum next to the "Find out more" button at the top?
sshroud
Grunt
Grunt

Re: New Website

by cardk » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:11 pm

I agree, the forum link needs to be at the top somewhere visible. I myself had a hard time finding it the first time on the new page, so I ended up typing http://forum.nostalrius.org/ instead.
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: New Website

by cardk » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:29 pm

They did it - yay :D
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Suggestions