Rare Spawns

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Rare Spawns

by Zanzibar » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:38 am

Hey there,
First of all, I want to say this server looks awesome and I can't wait for it to get up and running. I also did not see any mention of the following topic in a brief search of the forums.

Okay, I want to tell you a bit about my favorite part of WoW from back in the day. I started playing the Summer of its release. The most memorable part of leveling up was finding a rare spawn. There was just something nice about finding a rare. Like a mini-boss just for you, but it might have some lore attached to it or even a unique item. Even if the item was gray or white or green, as long as it was unique it was something special.

Anyway, I bring this up because ALL servers I have come across have been lacking in this one area. Some have partial loot tables, but that is about it. I miss the patrolling rares, the rares with dialogue, the rares that whooped butt with abilities, the rares with unique loot, the rares with multiple spawn points, the rares with quest items, and the rares with lore most of all.

I leave this suggestion here in hopes that either one of the developers has already saw to this part of the game or will listen to my plea to fix this.

Thank you for your time,
-Zanzi
Zanzibar
Tester

Re: Rare Spawns

by regstormy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:15 pm

I agree with OP
regstormy
Private
Private

by Floux » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:36 pm

I know that this is on their todo list since a long time, but it's all I know...
Hel - undead warlock (beta)
Cernunnos - night elf druid
Floux
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aquane » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:55 pm

I wanna get my face raped by Zaricotl in the Badlands when he sneaks up on me, with the quote from after he kills someone.
I want devilsaurs to patrol in Un'goro crater and step on me.

And I'm not making jokes either, I really want this to happen if I'm not careful.

I feel confident that the devs are gonna finish the rare spawns before release.
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Senedraxl09 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:29 am

omg yes rarespawns that work properly would be AMAZING... especially beast rarespawns that i will tame :3
Senedraxl09
Grunt
Grunt

by Weazool » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:40 am

Yes, nicely scripted rares would be a nice touch to the server. I would like to see this as well!
Weazool
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Avshar » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:33 am

yeeees, please make it work :!: ;)
...'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...
Avshar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Suggestions