Dual spec

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Dual spec

by Kratuzov » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Still... server want to be blizzlike as much as possible so I dont think this will be possible...
Kratuzov
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Insignia » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Kratuzov wrote:Still... server want to be blizzlike as much as possible so I dont think this will be possible...

But blizzard did implement a Dual spec system into retail. So it technically is blizzlike.
Blizzlike is a term used to describe authenticity towards the original source, that is retail.
Rogue God
Insignia
Grunt
Grunt

by Kratuzov » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:57 pm

It was implemented into WoTLK. Not into base game. If you want Dual Spec i think you should consider waiting for WoTLK server that will be probably here in few years.
Kratuzov
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Switchblade » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gabgab » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 am

Insignia wrote:In which case the most "blizzlike/authentic" way to implement it, would be a system with a gossip script for the class trainers, so the players would have to speak with their class trainer for spec switching.

You could even put in a 5 gold cost fee for every spec switch aswell, for "immersion".

this guy wins the "biggest retard of the forum award"
first the raised exp rates now this

you know what the main point of dualspec is?
ITS FUCKING MOBILE

you defeat the entire purpose of dualspec if you bind it to an npc, basically all you said was "lower respec plz to 5g thx"

holy shit 10/10 i am legit mad at how braindead you are, best troll this year so far
Gabgab
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Netherfrost » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:58 am

Well saying that it wasnt made in vanilla and therefore impossible to get on this blizzlike server, kinda destroys the intention of this suggestion thread, doesnt it?
Having dualspecc is conseriable for a lot of reasons, assuming the server has a controlled economy, respeccing at 50g, is something which most wont be able to afford on a daily basis, therefore forcing them to choose 1 path, PvP or PvE, and thus hurting the social aspect which PvP, for instance, adds, as a handful of players will be left to afking or spend their time levelling new characters.
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drain » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:52 pm

You're not going to get dual spec. This goes against Blizzard's original design philosophies with the game. Next you'll ask for heirlooms, dungeon finder teleports, mounts at level 20, or whatever other [insert "fix" here] that WoW either didn't need or simply never should have gotten. If you're coming back to Classic, don't then ask to have it turned into Wotlk or Cata. Those exist. You could already be playing them instead.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Suggestions