Raid test?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Raid test?

by Armilus » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:42 pm

I know I'm not alone when I say that I'm tired of private servers promising to release AQ and Naxx at some time after release. I could just wait until the raiding scene on Nost progresses to that point but then it's a little late to start playing here. By the time I level and get gear most guilds will be clearing Naxx.

I think it would really help pull a lot of players from existing private servers that have been promising AQ 'soon' for several years if we could see proof that AQ40 and Naxx are fully scripted before the realm opens.

Is there any chance you will do a Raid test before release?
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Raid test?

by nimeralos » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Delay release on several month to fully script AQ and Naxx, which will be opened after some years anyway? Seems... marketingly irrational.

On the other hand, scripting raids doesn't really take SO much time, Feenix devs are just lazy and amateur as hell. Check http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php ... post710381.

To possible haters: yes, it's a link to "ANOTHER SERVER SITE!!11", but it's also an opinion of a guy who definitely knows a lot about things mentioned on topic. Since ~everybody on Kronos knows about Nostalrius and ~everybody on Nostalrius knows about Kronos, I think it's better and fairer to keep one's cards shown.
nimeralos
Tester

Return to Suggestions