Tidal charm

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Tidal charm

by Monsterz » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Hello i would like to know is it there any chance to get Tidal charm trinket which drops from Prince Nazjak.
Cuz he has like 36 hours resspawn and according to wowhead when server drops this resspawn is resseted for another 36 hours. For me as pvp player is this trinket BIS for pvp. So is there a possibilithy to change his resspawn ? i think 12 hours should be optimal cuz it still should be hard to get it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=1404/tidal-charm#comments

Thx for answer
Monsterz
Tester

Re: Tidal charm

by Mulen » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Noo dont change The respawn.
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Storfan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Monsterz wrote:Hello i would like to know is it there any chance to get Tidal charm trinket which drops from Prince Nazjak.
Cuz he has like 36 hours resspawn and according to wowhead when server drops this resspawn is resseted for another 36 hours. For me as pvp player is this trinket BIS for pvp. So is there a possibilithy to change his resspawn ? i think 12 hours should be optimal cuz it still should be hard to get it.

Thx for answer

And while they are at it. I'm a warrior and thunderfury is bis for tanking so please give me one so I can tank easier.

A ridiculous request, truly.
Storfan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Monsterz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:13 am

Storfan wrote:
Monsterz wrote:Hello i would like to know is it there any chance to get Tidal charm trinket which drops from Prince Nazjak.

Thx for answer

And while they are at it. I'm a warrior and thunderfury is bis for tanking so please give me one so I can tank easier.

Thunderfury drops from rare boss ? which his resspawn is resseted after server crush ? i dont think so ...
ur comment is invalid
Monsterz
Tester

by Blaze » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:20 am

Please stop using google translate to argue stupid suggestions.

He spawns between 32-38 hours, go camp it like I did and hope you get lucky. QQQQQQ
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kailas » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:36 am

Blaze wrote:Please stop using google translate to argue stupid suggestions.

He spawns between 32-38 hours, go camp it like I did and hope you get lucky. QQQQQQ

Well if they change respawn rates for mobs/herbs etc. adjusting it for such a high population than they should change this as well. Reducing it to 24-32 hours would still be alright considering the amount of players.
On the last private server I played on there were people that were trying to get it for months and the population was 5 times smaller.
Kailas
Kailas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by lupeh » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Monsterz wrote:
Storfan wrote:

Thx for answer

Thunderfury drops from rare boss ? which his resspawn is resseted after server crush ? i dont think so ...
ur comment is invalid

No but harder to get then your trinket.
But i don't get it, you want to increase the spawn rate of that mob so you can get your trinket the easy way?

Welcome to vanilla wow
Retribution Paladin ~ The Blooders
lupeh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:26 am

No, don't change it. Because then everyone and their mother will have it.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by genovahero » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:46 pm

damn im camping this spot so bad and never saw him so far now :S
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by psychofast » Wed May 20, 2015 7:32 am

Camped for over 5 days and got him few hours ago, one of the best moments ive had on this server. Dont change the timer.
psychofast
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions