Official PVE Progression Thread

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Official PVE Progression Thread

by Conquestkale » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Asmodeus wrote:Less than a month and Rag is down, sooo glad I don't play on this gimmicky server anymore. How sad.

MC so hard m9
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kayrn » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Tadbouche wrote:Streaming is a service, choosing to stream is <GRIZZLY>'s choice. It's not like anyone is paying them to stream their raids. I don't know why this community feels entitled to watch <GRIZZLY> stream. They don't owe the people anything. If the staff wants to watch the kill I am sure <GRIZZLY> would arrange a private showing for the staff. They are pretty reasonable.

Let the staff confirm it or let them post a video, I'll be satisfied
kayrn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zach » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:14 pm

kayrn wrote:
Tadbouche wrote:Streaming is a service, choosing to stream is <GRIZZLY>'s choice. It's not like anyone is paying them to stream their raids. I don't know why this community feels entitled to watch <GRIZZLY> stream. They don't owe the people anything. If the staff wants to watch the kill I am sure <GRIZZLY> would arrange a private showing for the staff. They are pretty reasonable.

Not our job to satisfy you bucko.
Zach
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kayrn » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Zach wrote:
kayrn wrote:

Not our job to satisfy you bucko.

Keep sploitin' bucko

Blur out everything you don't want us casuals to see, like your spellweaver buff, prismcharm, whatever else, doesn't matter, show a video of you killing him legit, oh wait, legit and Grizzly in the same sentence... what am I thinking :|

Waiting on that vid or confirmation from the supposed GMs that watched them
Last edited by kayrn on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kayrn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:18 pm

every guild in MMO gaming history has the right to not stream or video tape boss kills. this was used for world firsts as a deterrant for other competing guilds to steal strategies used on boss encounters. it is not a requirement.

however, once the progression race was over, people made kill videos and showed more of the fights to others weeks later, if not months later.

I don't see the issue with Grizzly keeping things private as they were doing just what a world first progression guild would do on new content.

In my opinion though, they could start streaming their raids months down the road on content that has bee farmed for awhile for views/prestige or whatever. that's up to them to decide if they want to keep everything between their guild and how they do strats and raids.

I honestly don't see the fuss behind it. everyone is so keen on pointing fingers and saying "exploits!" they could just be a group of 40 dedicated players who had the goal of killing the bosses as fast as possible (regardless of how messy it was) just to get the first kills.

the game is over a decade old and done already. the only thing you would really see from a grizzly raid is how they raid and the strats they use. that's about it. nothing changed with the bosses.
Last edited by Imbaslap on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by nimpie » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 pm

My name is nimpie. That's my mother's tacky sense of humor. I left home when I was 13 because my stepbrother raped me. So I ended up in a lot of different places and now I live in Boston, working as a stripper
nimpie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by keyl » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Imbaslap wrote:(regardless of how messy it was)

Wait for the video, it will not disappoint!
-Level 7 <GRIZZLY> Guild Master
-Level 4 Public Relations Officer (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
-Co-founder of Grizzly Cineplex
-Official Raidmistress of <GRIZZLY>
keyl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:23 pm

keyl wrote:
Imbaslap wrote:(regardless of how messy it was)

Wait for the video, it will not disappoint!

I eagerly await. :)
I kinda hope Mav dies just for giggles but that's just me.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Eso » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Conquestkale wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:Less than a month and Rag is down, sooo glad I don't play on this gimmicky server anymore. How sad.

MC so hard m9

Apparently leveling is hard enough for your guild.
Eso
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zach » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:27 pm

kayrn wrote:Keep sploitin' bucko

Blur out everything you don't want us casuals to see, like your spellweaver buff, prismcharm, whatever else, doesn't matter, show a video of you killing him legit, oh wait, legit and Grizzly in the same sentence... what am I thinking :|

Waiting on that vid or confirmation from the supposed GMs that watched them

It's pretty hilarious that Ridin Dirty knows about these prismcharm exploits and don't report it until they call us out for it while every single person in the guild still has the quest available and the tanks already showed their screenshots with it still available.
Zach
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion