Official PVE Progression Thread

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Official PVE Progression Thread

by Guirssane » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Asmodeus wrote:Less than a month and Rag is down, sooo glad I don't play on this gimmicky server anymore. How sad.

lmao 10y old content hard to clean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Conquestkale » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:31 pm

As much as I love saying how easy MC was, it was an incredibly challenging raid with almost flawless scripts. It was very hard, and if they keep certain bosses at their current strength, I don't see more than one to two others being able to kill them until it gets nerfed a few months down the road. Prismcharms not withstanding, right RD? ;)
(Waitin on that Luci SS btw)
The presence of titans flasks might make things more manageable, but time will tell

I didn't mean MC & Onyxia aren't difficult at all, I meant nothing as in the only guilds who will get server 1st / 2nd kills are those who no life level and farm in the first weeks as you guys did, by the time BWL is out others are 60 and farming MC so multiple guilds will start the raid at the same time.
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by azreal313 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:32 pm

I don't understand why people are so butthurt about GRIZZLY clearing MC before anyone else, MC is not hard, it is a numbers game, bring 40 level 60's with meh gear and half a brain and you will be able to kill every boss, they didn't use the Prismcharm exploit and you can bet dollars to donuts that the GMs were stalking them through that MC to make sure they weren't exploiting their way through it. They didn't stream it, who gives a fuck? Nobody is REQUIRED to stream or record them raiding, I'm pretty sure the corpse of a boss is pretty good proof that they killed the boss and the GMs would know if they exploited. Stop trying to discredit their accomplishment simply because you dislike them. They put in the damn effort to get enough level cap players to do Molten Core and because they put in the effort (and its a shitload of effort) they reaped the rewards by getting server first MC clear. You all look absolutely pathetic for constantly claiming "exploits exploits zomg" just because a guild cleared the raid faster than you thought people could, its the same bullshit with epic mounts, its possible, just because YOU can't do it doesn't mean they fucking cheated.

TL;DR Stfu and congratulate GRIZZLY on getting server first MC clear because they earned it.
~Maeven~
I masturbate to the hate.
azreal313
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Armilus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Grats Grizzlers on MC!

How long was the raid? (not reading 28 pages to see if this was already posted)
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by nervous » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 pm

OGTUCKER117 wrote:
nervous wrote:
Conquestkale wrote:
Oh I'm sorry that other guilds didn't no life level and then proceed to no life farm UBRS and 5mans and so on, some of us don't have as much free time or like to sleep more then 4hours a night.

Anyway MC / Ony is nothing BWL is where the race starts.

As much as I love saying how easy MC was, it was an incredibly challenging raid with almost flawless scripts. It was very hard, and if they keep certain bosses at their current strength, I don't see more than one to two others being able to kill them until it gets nerfed a few months down the road. Prismcharms not withstanding, right RD? ;)
(Waitin on that Luci SS btw)
The presence of titans flasks might make things more manageable, but time will tell

Nice to know the scripts are good
However are the loot tables actually bugged or was that just confusion on your end about the 1.4/1.12 differences?

As far as rag not dropping loot, it's actually bugged. I can't comment on domo loot since I haven't done the legwork to see if domo actually gave something other than access to Ragnaros pre 1.4, and I'm also still confused about which loot patch we are taking.

Everything else works fine, maybe Luci should drop a second set piece/piece of loot other than the tranq book but that's about it. Saw and DEd our first vendorstrike
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Conquestkale » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:35 pm

azreal313 wrote:I don't understand why people are so butthurt about GRIZZLY clearing MC before anyone else, MC is not hard, it is a numbers game, bring 40 level 60's with meh gear and half a brain and you will be able to kill every boss, they didn't use the Prismcharm exploit and you can bet dollars to donuts that the GMs were stalking them through that MC to make sure they weren't exploiting their way through it. They didn't stream it, who gives a fuck? Nobody is REQUIRED to stream or record them raiding, I'm pretty sure the corpse of a boss is pretty good proof that they killed the boss and the GMs would know if they exploited. Stop trying to discredit their accomplishment simply because you dislike them. They put in the damn effort to get enough level cap players to do Molten Core and because they put in the effort (and its a shitload of effort) they reaped the rewards by getting server first MC clear. You all look absolutely pathetic for constantly claiming "exploits exploits zomg" just because a guild cleared the raid faster than you thought people could, its the same bullshit with epic mounts, its possible, just because YOU can't do it doesn't mean they fucking cheated.

TL;DR Stfu and congratulate GRIZZLY on getting server first MC clear because they earned it.

I never claimed GRIZZLY exploited if you read my posts, but the others that try and say they did what Azreal said is correct. btw grats on MC 10/10
Last edited by Conquestkale on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:35 pm

azreal313 wrote:I don't understand why people are so butthurt about GRIZZLY clearing MC before anyone else, MC is not hard, it is a numbers game, bring 40 level 60's with meh gear and half a brain and you will be able to kill every boss, they didn't use the Prismcharm exploit and you can bet dollars to donuts that the GMs were stalking them through that MC to make sure they weren't exploiting their way through it. They didn't stream it, who gives a fuck? Nobody is REQUIRED to stream or record them raiding, I'm pretty sure the corpse of a boss is pretty good proof that they killed the boss and the GMs would know if they exploited. Stop trying to discredit their accomplishment simply because you dislike them. They put in the damn effort to get enough level cap players to do Molten Core and because they put in the effort (and its a shitload of effort) they reaped the rewards by getting server first MC clear. You all look absolutely pathetic for constantly claiming "exploits exploits zomg" just because a guild cleared the raid faster than you thought people could, its the same bullshit with epic mounts, its possible, just because YOU can't do it doesn't mean they fucking cheated.

seriously. they put in the work and rushed to 60 and got the things required to do it and did it.

however, Grizzly needs to pvp more. too much pve nerdiness going on lately.
(wtb that AV release)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Imbaslap wrote:

seriously. they put in the work and rushed to 60 and got the things required to do it and did it.

however, Grizzly needs to pvp more. too much pve nerdiness going on lately.
(wtb that AV release)

Isn't AV only 51-60?
No idea, but do we even have a large amount of 51-60's on the server?
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imbaslap » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:39 pm

AFAIK, expect AV to be coming out around early May as it is supposed to be 2 months after initial release of the server.
so... we got that much time to get leveled and up to speed.
Mav, i'm coming for dat ass. :^)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Snide » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello friends. I'll stream our raids down the line. It's disrespectful from a competitive perspective to stream progression raids. Ruins other people's immersion and ability to experience a lot of the fights for themselves. Like Garr is prenerf, it's actually a beautiful and fun fight like many of the others. MC was scripting was a little bit more than impressive, I only noticed a few things incorrect aside from loot. Once other guilds do the content I'll be streaming our raids.
"Anime is the most pure expression of intellect possible in the world today." - Philippe Pétain. www.twitch.tv/youmulol (Warning: Weeaboo content).
Snide
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion