Official PVE Progression Thread

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Official PVE Progression Thread

by nervous » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Conquestkale wrote:
As much as I love saying how easy MC was, it was an incredibly challenging raid with almost flawless scripts. It was very hard, and if they keep certain bosses at their current strength, I don't see more than one to two others being able to kill them until it gets nerfed a few months down the road. Prismcharms not withstanding, right RD? ;)
(Waitin on that Luci SS btw)
The presence of titans flasks might make things more manageable, but time will tell

I didn't mean MC & Onyxia aren't difficult at all, I meant nothing as in the only guilds who will get server 1st / 2nd kills are those who no life level and farm in the first weeks as you guys did, by the time BWL is out others are 60 and farming MC so multiple guilds will start the raid at the same time.

I legitimately don't think more than two or three other guilds will be able to even get to domo in two months time. This is prenerf MC and it definitely feels like it.

On one hand I hope they never revert the changes because it's the first time I've actually had fun raiding MC in years, but on the other hand I don't think many other guilds have a shot due to their class comps they bring to raid. Looking forward to onyxia now, as I've heard she's a beast on here too, but that can wait another week because we need sleep and horde attunement is hell
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Conquestkale » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Snide wrote:Hello friends. I'll stream our raids down the line. It's disrespectful from a competitive perspective to stream progression raids. Ruins other people's immersion and ability to experience a lot of the fights for themselves. Like Garr is prenerf, it's actually a beautiful and fun fight like many of the others. MC was scripting was a little bit more than impressive, I only noticed a few things incorrect aside from loot. Once other guilds do the content I'll be streaming our raids.

Good to hear.
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Snide wrote:Hello friends. I'll stream our raids down the line. It's disrespectful from a competitive perspective to stream progression raids. Ruins other people's immersion and ability to experience a lot of the fights for themselves. Like Garr is prenerf, it's actually a beautiful and fun fight like many of the others. MC was scripting was a little bit more than impressive, I only noticed a few things incorrect aside from loot. Once other guilds do the content I'll be streaming our raids.

Snide... more kawaii please. :^)
and glad to hear it.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by azreal313 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:43 pm

May I ask why people seem to have so much contempt for GRIZZLY? I'm relatively new to the WoW private server community so I don't know why people seem so salty towards you guys.
~Maeven~
I masturbate to the hate.
azreal313
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:44 pm

azreal313 wrote:May I ask why people seem to have so much contempt for GRIZZLY? I'm relatively new to the WoW private server community so I don't know why people seem so salty towards you guys.

because they have candy and wont let them into the van.
Imbaheals
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by azreal313 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Imbaslap wrote:
azreal313 wrote:May I ask why people seem to have so much contempt for GRIZZLY? I'm relatively new to the WoW private server community so I don't know why people seem so salty towards you guys.

because they have candy and wont let them into the van.

Fuck. I want candy :(
~Maeven~
azreal313
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Conquestkale » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm

I legitimately don't think more than two or three other guilds will be able to even get to domo in two months time. This is prenerf MC and it definitely feels like it.

On one hand I hope they never revert the changes because it's the first time I've actually had fun raiding MC in years, but on the other hand I don't think many other guilds have a shot due to their class comps they bring to raid. Looking forward to onyxia now, as I've heard she's a beast on here too, but that can wait another week because we need sleep and horde attunement is hell

Good to know, pre-nerf will be fun post-nerf MC is boring as fuck. We only tested a few bosses on the beta.
Onyxia works flawless too so have fun :)
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by azreal313 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:49 pm

nervous wrote:As far as rag not dropping loot, it's actually bugged. I can't comment on domo loot since I haven't done the legwork to see if domo actually gave something other than access to Ragnaros pre 1.4, and I'm also still confused about which loot patch we are taking.

Everything else works fine, maybe Luci should drop a second set piece/piece of loot other than the tranq book but that's about it. Saw and DEd our first vendorstrike

http://www.wowwiki.com/Cache_of_the_Firelord

Patch changes
Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005):
Fixed a bug that was causing the Cache of the Firelord to despawn too soon.
The chance for an Epic quest item dropping from the Majordomo's chest has been increased to 100%.
Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.
~Maeven~
azreal313
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:50 pm

^ like conquest said. it worked before the last beta test ended and we had exiled and Blacklisted verify and test that boss until she worked as intended.
Imbaheals
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by nervous » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:51 pm

azreal313 wrote:
nervous wrote:As far as rag not dropping loot, it's actually bugged. I can't comment on domo loot since I haven't done the legwork to see if domo actually gave something other than access to Ragnaros pre 1.4, and I'm also still confused about which loot patch we are taking.

Everything else works fine, maybe Luci should drop a second set piece/piece of loot other than the tranq book but that's about it. Saw and DEd our first vendorstrike

http://www.wowwiki.com/Cache_of_the_Firelord

Patch changes
Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005):
Fixed a bug that was causing the Cache of the Firelord to despawn too soon.
The chance for an Epic quest item dropping from the Majordomo's chest has been increased to 100%.
Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.

I know it was added in 1.4, but I'm not sure if we're using a strict pre 1.4, or a 1.4 included, timeline
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion