Everythings ready?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Everythings ready?

by Askental » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Yeah, having a goal would be great and maybe people will talk about the server more to reach it too.
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:30 pm

If they do have a population goal they are waiting for pre release, they shouldn't reveal what it is. You don't want to encourage some impatient kid to make dummy accounts or spam the refresh button thinking he's going to help.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SanderP » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:45 am

Drain wrote:If they do have a population goal they are waiting for pre release, they shouldn't reveal what it is. You don't want to encourage some impatient kid to make dummy accounts or spam the refresh button thinking he's going to help.

No sense. Of course a counter is fine so we know where to go and where we are at. Running into the blue makes no fun.
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aquane » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:16 am

please keep in mind, it is implied on their forums that Kronos is pushing for a December 21st release date

I wish I heard about this place sooner, and I just registered today!
I actually heard about it from a guy mentioning your pserver on their forums, as ironic as that may or may not sound
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Chaton » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:46 pm

An answer from the Nostalrius staff would be great. Maybe a release date ? :)
Chaton
Grunt
Grunt

by roflman87 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Well, Nostalrius is probably saying that the community need to start working on advertising too, the more you advertise the sooner this server goes live, no advertising no server as simple as that!

well yesterday i went to my old feenix account i actually advertised Nostalrius for like 2 hour, and the funny thing is i didnt even get a ban, except one of my characters got banned from trade channel so i went to another and advertised even more, and i hope it got players from feenix to here, coz actually alot of people asked me some infos about the server!

and even if i got only one player from feenix, its a win!
When nothing goes Right, go Left!
roflman87
Private
Private

by cardk » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:29 pm

and even if i got only one player from feenix, its a win!

The more the merrier, right? :)
- As long as you get nice, polite people!
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:26 pm

If you're going to go into another server's chat channels, you should just bring up the server in chat, so it at least doesn't look like advertisement. Starting discussions will have the same effect as advertisement, without any of the negative reactions.
There's a big difference between:
"Has anyone heard of Nostalrius?"
And
"Nostalrius, new private server coming out, will be much better than this one!"
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by cardk » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Have you met Ted? ;)
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by roflman87 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Drain wrote:If you're going to go into another server's chat channels, you should just bring up the server in chat, so it at least doesn't look like advertisement. Starting discussions will have the same effect as advertisement, without any of the negative reactions.
There's a big difference between:
And
"Nostalrius, new private server coming out, will be much better than this one!"

I'm an animator and graphic designer, dont worry i know how to make it appealing, all i said was " YO STUPID FA*** IF U DONT GO TO NOSTALRIUS AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUTS IN FEENIX IM GONNA F**** U IN THE B****"

see i bet all feenix is here now ^_^
Don't worry i've done it nicely ~_^
When nothing goes Right, go Left!
roflman87
Private
Private

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion