New start

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: New start

by Switchblade » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:59 pm

I warned the staff of nostalrius about this point, and I think they'll think alot before unlocking the old characters.

I deeply think they shouldnt release them, the server need a clean fresh start... (And I say that even if I have a bwl geared rogue with tons of golds...)
Last edited by Switchblade on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Birdie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:47 am

Sephix wrote:Cuz i would love to play the beta, and level up too !
If there's already players lvl 60, the leveling wont be like the beginning in retail :(

There is some explanations on the FAQ. The leveling will be exactly like on retail !

The Nostalrius beta testers will NOT get their characters at server launch. We want the server to be launched like real retail vanilla servers used to be, where everybody has to start from level 1. The old beta characters could still be imported, but under several hard conditions. This importation should not alter the PvE or PvP progression, should not change the server economy balance, nor come with an sense of injustice from other players. We rather think that it could bring back a lot of old Nostalrius players (more than 20.000 accounts !).
Anyway, these characters will stay unusable a long time after the release (and their names will be reusable).
Birdie
Private
Private

by Osiris » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:50 am

Grungie wrote:who worked they're ass

Because if you use bad spelling/grammar, you don't deserve your characters back. This also would cause a heavy imbalance for new folks, thus driving new people off and killing the population.
Osiris
Grunt
Grunt

by Viper » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Birdie got the right answer :)
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by Shaggoth » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:35 pm

They didn't give a date for the beta-tester caracters, they will be unlocked late enough not to disturb the balance of the game.
Last edited by Shaggoth on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
PRAISE THE SUN \ o /

Beta-tester :
Shaggoth - warrior tank
Drokhun - shaman heal
Morfodion - warlock unstuff

Soon to be :
<3 <3 <3 Bountyhunter - Hunter <3 <3 <3
http://kmod.free.fr/root/Vid%E9os/kevin.swf
Shaggoth
Grunt
Grunt

by Svala » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:32 pm

I don't have the instant 55 or instant 60 use during the beta and i don't have a full stuff...
If i can't get my character this is unfortunate ! :(
But i will waiting for play with hem. ^^
Good game everyone when the server finally start ! :D
Last edited by Svala on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Beta-tester>
-
Svala, Undead (F) Warlock L.60-
(No instant)
Svala
Grunt
Grunt

by Myrulz » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Switchblade wrote:(And I say that even if I have a bwl geared rogue with tons of golds...)

Swag
Myrulz
Private
Private

by Gunnis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Shaggoth wrote:They didn't give a date for the beta-tester caracters, they will be unlocked late enough not to disturb the balance of the game.

I hope that gold/items will be removed from the toons, I support Tir1 items, but not more.
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Shaggoth » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Well, for exemple, my main (Shaggoth, warrior) was fullt T1 except T2 helmet and leggings, ZG necklace, bracers, rings and cloak, Ony's trinket, arena's master, Quel'Serrar and Earth Guard.
There was also my dps and PvP stuff, my RF and RN.
And Geddon's link, yeah, ok, but I'm still far from the Thunderfury as I still need Garr's link, the elementium and the shittons of arcanite that comes with it.
You might say I was stuffed as a pig but it's because I was MT1 and played for 2 years.

But worry not, the way I see it, there will be full T2 guys before I could even think of getting my little Shaggy unlocked.
PRAISE THE SUN \ o /

Beta-tester :
Shaggoth - warrior tank
Drokhun - shaman heal
Morfodion - warlock unstuff

Soon to be :
<3 <3 <3 Bountyhunter - Hunter <3 <3 <3
http://kmod.free.fr/root/Vid%E9os/kevin.swf
Shaggoth
Grunt
Grunt

by Svala » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:23 pm

I would like my character recuperate even if we must waiting 6 months.
<Beta-tester>
-
Svala, Undead (F) Warlock L.60-
(No instant)
Svala
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion