Kwazorn/Gnarly MC PUG Mondays [19.30 inviting]

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: [H] Friday PUG MC raiding group - 9/10 MC

by St0rfan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:40 am

EDIT: Attended this raid. Great leadership and cleared all the bosses. However I wish there'd be a more fair loot system in place as of the 4 prot tanks we had in the raid, 2 of them got ALL the loot (2-3 items each) while the other two didnt get anything. Some sort of prio-loot system should be put in place where you loose prio after winning an item.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: [H] Friday PUG MC raiding group - 10/10 MC (One night c

by Dusith » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:06 am

Update:
10/10 MC in first run. Good job to everyone who put in their effort!

Next raid will be same time and same place, 19.45 server time Kargath. And please remember Greater fire protection potions, you need at least 10 to be safe.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Badtank » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:07 am

St0rfan wrote:EDIT: Attended this raid. Great leadership and cleared all the bosses. However I wish there'd be a more fair loot system in place as of the 4 prot tanks we had in the raid, 2 of them got ALL the loot (2-3 items each) while the other two didnt get anything. Some sort of prio-loot system should be put in place where you loose prio after winning an item.

That's a terrible way to gear tanks. Gearing your first two tanks is more beneficial to the raid as a whole. Every tank needs to understand what string they are stepping into things. You will get the loot in time.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by The Shortest Path » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:13 am

How long do you plan on running this pug raid? A few months? Until BWL comes out? I'm curious as I haven't found a stable raid yet and may just go with this for at least a couple months, if there's space.

A rogue, by the way.
The Shortest Path
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 am

Badtank wrote:
St0rfan wrote:EDIT: Attended this raid. Great leadership and cleared all the bosses. However I wish there'd be a more fair loot system in place as of the 4 prot tanks we had in the raid, 2 of them got ALL the loot (2-3 items each) while the other two didnt get anything. Some sort of prio-loot system should be put in place where you loose prio after winning an item.

That's a terrible way to gear tanks. Gearing your first two tanks is more beneficial to the raid as a whole. Every tank needs to understand what string they are stepping into things. You will get the loot in time.

This is a pug we're talking about, not a "whats-best-for-the-guild"-situation. If you were to mainly gear up the 1st and 2nd MT of a weekly-pug run you wouldnt have any 3rd or 4th tanks wanting to attend.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dusith » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 am

The Shortest Path wrote:How long do you plan on running this pug raid? A few months? Until BWL comes out? I'm curious as I haven't found a stable raid yet and may just go with this for at least a couple months, if there's space.

A rogue, by the way.

You can whisper me if you want to be reserve, but the rogues did very good last raid, and there is not one of them I would replace. But maybe one cant show.

This will be run every friday 19.45 server time.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dusith » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:34 am

@Storfan

The counterargument to your system, is that people will leave when they cant roll for next item. If you want to continue talking about pug loot system, you can make a new topic on this forum, and I will look further into it.

The roll system will stay the same.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:55 am

Dusith wrote:@Storfan

The counterargument to your system, is that people will leave when they cant roll for next item. If you want to continue talking about pug loot system, you can make a new topic on this forum, and I will look further into it.

The roll system will stay the same.

That may happen sure, but these kind of toxic players and their behaviour can be regulated by naming and shaming them in world chat and to their guild if they misbehave. That's the beautiful thing in vanilla wow, your reputation matters.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dusith » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:13 am

Remember spots is open for healing and dps, all classes.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion