Kwazorn/Gnarly MC PUG Mondays [19.30 inviting]

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Kwazorn/Gnarly MC PUG Mondays [19.30 inviting]

by Dusith » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Raidtimes

Day: Every Monday
-Invite: 19.30 Server time
-Start in Orgrimmar 19.30 for Onxia buff, hearthstone kargath -> MC after.

Time: ~ 1.5 hours

Leaders:
Dusith/Kwazorn/Dysith/Chaphyo

Rules
1. Mages, Druids, and Priests must have DECURSE / dispell addon. that is a must to keep an eye on who you need to decurse / dispell so they can get decursed asap!!

2. Everyone MUST have a working version of KTM.

3. Everyone MUST HAVE Bigwigs or the like. a must have for any raid.

4. ALL Warlocks MUST have DoT Timer. Its a necessary add-on used to keep track of Banishes especially. ( Very important for re-banishing on Garr.)

5. All T1 BOE, Lava / Fiery Cores, Ores, Leather, Recipies, Essences and Legendaries are RESERVED.

6. Everyone are required to bring Greater Fire Protection Potion for Ragnaros and 1 Restorative Potion for Lucifron.

7. Must have Teamspeak3. We will be using TS3 as our voice communication for the raid. Please make sure to have it downloaded in time for the raid. NO TS3 = NO RAID. NO EXCEPTIONS. You can download Teamspeak 3 here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

8. Everyone must work on getting aquals for dousing flames (look in google document for guide)

Loot rules
Drops will be distributed to mainspec over offspec, and will be rolled for. People who need 0 items for mainspec, can go for offspec as prio.

If you bring Aqual Quintessence, show it to Master Looter in trade window, you will roll with +5 in raid (But you need to use it, if called for).

If you win an item you will get +1. That means you wont get an item over one that haven´t won anything. If you win a second item you get +2 and so on.

Loot resets at the beginning of every raid dungeon.
There will be possibility of loot ban if you slack

Benefits

A constant raid, where you play most of the time with the same players every friday.
Raid leader with experience
Raiding & getting epix without a guild

Progression
Green = Farm | Yellow = down, but not on farm | Red = not killed yet

Molten Core - Lucifron | Magmadar | Gehennas | Garr | Baron Geddon | Shazzrah | Sulfuron Harbringer | Golemagg the Incinerator | Majordomo Executus | Ragnaros

Onyxia - Onyxia
Last edited by Dusith on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 56 times in total.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: [H] ALT/PUG MC raiding group

by Dusith » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Under work
Last edited by Dusith on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 90 times in total.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dusith » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:16 am

Team updated with more info.

You are welcome to sign yourself up in this thread. Please provide information about spec, gear, days you can come and experience. And i will take a talk with your ingame after.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by drachen » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Drachenwürst, orc warlock, SM/Ruin, <Mega>.

Available pretty much every evening starting june 6th (some night before that)
I'm at about 75% pre-raid bis, have previous vanilla experience up to AQ40, TBC up to BT.
drachen
Tester

by Wienersteve » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Wienersteve 60 orc warrior - prot with defense cap. Will be full librams and enchants by raid date. available for both raid dates know basics of all fights. No FR to speak of
Wienersteve
Tester

by Arhejar » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Disguisedorc here, would also like to join this on a permanent basis until my own guild is ready for raiding. I have full pre-raid BiS with some epics picked up from previous raids with people from this very group, and I have retail vanilla experience up 'till mid AQ40/beginning of Naxx.

- Disguisedorc

P.S. Oh, and I should add that I am on the last quest for the Aqual Quintessence and do not have tranq. shot
Arhejar
Private
Private

by Dusith » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:41 pm

Good to see such amazing support for this, this will really help our alt/pug community in the right direction.

I also want to point there is no cap for signups, its no problem to be the 15th rogue that signup, because there will always be dropouts etc.

I would encourage people that sign to come, because I will look out for who sign and dont show up.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: [H] ALT/PUG MC raiding group - HYPE +30 Signups already

by Ycbshadow » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Bump because this is probably going to be the best pug MC raid on horde side.
Ycbshadow
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dusith » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Thank you Ycb,

Healers sign up!
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dusith » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:16 pm