Newsletter

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Newsletter

by Vaped » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:57 am

Seriously, the Admins on this server is fucking incredible! I love how they keep us informed on everything, growth is certainly increasing as we all know and i think this could be a good sign that we might just be released before Kronos, if thats the case, Winterbreak for me is going to amazzinnngggg
Vaped
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Newsletter

by cardk » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:13 am

To be honest, I'll wait for this one, even if Kronos comes out first - The community here is far more positive, not to mention the "Character AH" on Kronos is a big no no for me personally. Looking forward to the PvP session! :)
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by apollan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Yeah, can't wait. There's been a burst of new forum members lately - from like 250 to 450 in a few days. Good stuff, guys. But remember, the more hostile we are to other servers/players/admins etc, the less welcoming our community appears.
apollan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:12 pm

I too notice new forum users coming in. They need to take my suggestion and add more sections. It's uninviting to have so few. Rather than wait until after these get overloaded, they should just go ahead and create more. If you agree, post in my suggestion thread about it. Perhaps they will do it sooner if they see more users requesting it.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ghostly » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:25 pm

apollan wrote:Yeah, can't wait. There's been a burst of new forum members lately - from like 250 to 450 in a few days. Good stuff, guys. But remember, the more hostile we are to other servers/players/admins etc, the less welcoming our community appears.

Wish more people had this sort of mentality. I'd actually be more inclined to play here than on Kronos because of (allegedly) better scripting, stricter multiboxing rules, lack of donation rewards of any sort and better overall blizzlikeliness, but what I see on forums is seriously disappointing me. I hope this server is really not to be judged by forum, since it's been created kinda recently and is quite sparsely populated (for now), but regardless, I see much more hate towards Kronos here, than hate towards Nostalrius on Kronos' forums. Such blind hostility wouldn't do any good for the community.
all is now dark
Ghostly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Flexplexico » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Very excited for the PvP test!
Flexplexico
Tester

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion