Australian players, or anyone from Oceania?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Australian players, or anyone from Oceania?

by Kaltimer » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:01 am

Is there anyone from Australia or just Oceania wanting to join this server? I'm actually just recently new here and I was wondering if anyone from Australia was looking for other Australians. Although, like I said, so long as you're within a 2 - 2 1/2 hours time frame, that's okay too.

If Nostalrius has a few people from Australia/Oceania we could all possibly talk about forming a guild together, and what faction we'd all like to be on.

I hope to hear from a few people, as I've looked at another server called Kronos, and I'm not too sure which one to join as of yet, but I would like to find people locally on this server too!

Thank you for your time. :D
Kaltimer
Tester

Re: Australian players, or anyone from Oceania?

by dsquidvicious » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:48 am

I'm not from the area but i really do hope more players from Oceania come to the server. I think its great when a server has players on at all hours.
dsquidvicious
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Senedraxl09 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 am

im applying to join a guild but it will be nice to know i wont be the only aussie lagging during those intense dungeon fights
Senedraxl09
Grunt
Grunt

by Codeine » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:43 am

Not if im at 300ms sorry
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by whytebio » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:32 pm

I used to dream of 300 ms. I played through vanilla, pvp and raiding, on 300-600 MS.

In retail WoW, today, if I choose a US West Coast server I can expect 100-200 MS, which I pvp just fine with.
whytebio
Private
Private

by alucard001 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 pm

whytebio wrote:I used to dream of 300 ms. I played through vanilla, pvp and raiding, on 300-600 MS.

In retail WoW, today, if I choose a US West Coast server I can expect 100-200 MS, which I pvp just fine with.

More than 80ms is not fine, and more than 200ms is just unplayable
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by whytebio » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:08 am

Oh really? I guess I must not have been playing the game for a decade then. I leveled 2 characters to 60 at 400-600 ms using a 56k modem from the rural boonies of an oceanic country, pvp and all, before going on and end-game raiding and pvping with 300-400 ms when I moved to the city and got myself broadband. If you're going to give up an entire, fantastic fun time because things happen 1/10th of a second later, well...nothing I say will help you then.
whytebio
Private
Private

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion