Event: Alliance Territory Invasion! (for all levels)

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Event: Alliance Territory Invasion! (for all levels)

by Simonich » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:32 pm

(Keep this in general discussion please)

The <Frostwolf Clan> has been putting great efforts in fighting the alliance, and now has managed to settle an outpost in elwynn forest! (Lvl 20 warlock :p)

The campaign against the human lands has begun! And it accepts from newly recruited conscripts to powerful heroes. This means all levels from 5 and above are welcome to participate.

This is an effort to make the game a bit more fun, as this idea came to my mind. Plenty of people loved it (the specific event already happened twice before this post was made) and there are a bunch of lads who are asking me to get this event started whenever I'm online. I really liked doing this and it was one of the most fun I had in nostalrius.

So about the event..not everyone is going to attack the same place. Here is how it goes:
You will be given vendor gear and bags if that is an upgrade for you (always useful for people below lvl 10) and then you will be teleported to our base which is in eastern elwynn forest. Depending on your level you will be sent to a location to fight and perhaps level up by grinding mobs (isn't really bad)

I haven't really researched what is suitable for everyone, but here is what I have in mind:
Lvl 5-12 Elwynn forest, quest zones as target to cause conflicts (eastern side cause of graveyard)
Lvl 12-20 Westfall, quest zones, quest givers and defias traitor :3
Lvl 16-30 Redridge, world PvP against alliance
Lvl 20-25 Westbrook Garrison in elwynn, killing alliance guards (they do give xp)
Lvl 20-30 Duskwood, world PvP against alliance
Lvl 30-60 Invading Goldshire, Lakeshire and Sentinel Hill (alliance lvl 60 defense arrive after awhile)
Lvl 50-60 Invading Northshire, Stormwind gate if possible.
Lvl 60 Anywhere in the alliance areas mentioned as patrols, alliance lvl 60s can come from anywhere ^^

Multiple targets may not be taken if there is lack of players in the raid, might as well turn into a zerg.
Summons will happen during the event adding in reinforcements. My character will go around zones recruiting people to be summoned in the offense, as some officers from my guild lead the attacks, or people just fight in their adjacent locations. This might as well turn to a total assault towards stormwind if many lvl 60s are gathered, whereas people below lvl 60 occupy goldshire, it all depends on the occasion and player preference.

Rewards :
Lvl 5-15 = 10 silver
Lvl 16-30 = 25 silver
Lvl 31-59 = 50 silver
Title "Scout" for receiving 15 honorable kills
Received upon being summoned to area.
+vendor gear and 6 slot bags
This is more like a small bonus to higher lvls and is more useful for the first bracket, I can't afford giving more my self too, I have less than 50g but I plan on earning more :)

I cannot set a specific time and date when these raids will happen, I often do them randomly when I feel like it. You can add "Voroshilov" to your friends list or even join <Frostwolf Clan>! You will notice when these raids will occur!

For the Horde!
Last edited by Simonich on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Event: Alliance Territory Offensive! (for all levels)

by Judvar » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Nice :D I could use some more help while leveling in Elwynn with my Orc Shaman ^^
Sofeoras - Night Elf Warrior (PvE realm)
Judvar
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Event: Alliance Territory Invasion! (for all levels)

by stif » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:25 am

you can totaly come i will help you with my paladin buffs
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4545

Here are some screenshots that are worth seeing. Since server release we have been promoting world PvP and we will keep doing that ^^
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Winstons » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Love this idea and your enthusiasm behind it Simonich. <Slackers Corner> will definitely be up for this, if we are not too busy slacking.
Player vs Herbs - The Trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZIUqT1wmOs
Winstons - Level 60 Undead Priest <Slacker's Corner>
Hiltts - Level 29 Human Warlock <Blessed Be The Thingy>
Hilts - Level 33 Human Mage
Winstons
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:26 am

Winstons wrote:Love this idea and your enthusiasm behind it Simonich. <Slackers Corner> will definitely be up for this, if we are not too busy slacking.

It is great to have other guilds to participate in this. There are always more leaders needed!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Watching some fights :D

We did a full scale assault on goldshire later on, some lvl 7 orc had 115 honorable kills and title "Scout" preserved :D
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:11 pm

I will try to host this now
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion