Looking Forward to a New Start

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Looking Forward to a New Start

by ricprimus » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Hey all, looking forward to meeting you all in-game, my main will be Racart, a gnome warlock, most like a tailor and enchanter. Hope to be both involved in raiding and pvp!
ricprimus
Private
Private

Re: Looking Forward to a New Start

by Hatson » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Greetings, RicRac! I'm calling you that now based on your forum name + in-game name.
I'll be seeing you in-game on the other side - Be careful when roaming Blackrock Mountain... :twisted:

Edit: Do I know you from some other privates?.. I feel like I should.. Emerald Dream or Rebirth perhaps?
Last edited by Hatson on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by cardk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:43 pm

ricprimus wrote:Hey all, looking forward to meeting you all in-game, my main will be Racart, a gnome warlock, most like a tailor and enchanter. Hope to be both involved in raiding and pvp!

Racart!

Much love from Sammi :)
#Ascension
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Klazdor » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:37 pm

ricprimus wrote:Hey all, looking forward to meeting you all in-game, my main will be Racart, a gnome warlock, most like a tailor and enchanter. Hope to be both involved in raiding and pvp!

Yo! its Klazdor! Much Love, and im Excited to play with you in the future #Ascension
Klazdor
Tester

by ricprimus » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:34 am

Hatson wrote:Greetings, RicRac! I'm calling you that now based on your forum name + in-game name.
I'll be seeing you in-game on the other side - Be careful when roaming Blackrock Mountain... :twisted:

Edit: Do I know you from some other privates?.. I feel like I should.. Emerald Dream or Rebirth perhaps?

Let's see, Medivah on retail from release to Wolk, then have only played 1.12 privates: I did Feenix 3,4 years ago for couple years, then took a break. Early last year it was 3,4 months Emerald Dream. Then it was Jenova and another one (Project Vanilla?) that died within a few months last half of 2013. Maybe a few others in the mix that died quickly and/or were basically forgettable. Have been playing on Ascension (pve) since mid-February (have developed a taste for pvp that I want to explore more fully). All had a Racart/Recart/Ricart/Rocart team to cover tradeskills, but Racart my lock (Necromancer) goes way back to 2000 and Everquest 1.
ricprimus
Private
Private

by Hatson » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:38 am

Ah, I see. I must've mistook the people here mentioning Ascension as the Horde guild <Ascension> few years ago back on Emerald Dream instead of the private server Ascension.
I used to be in that guild on ED. An honest mistake. :roll:
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ricprimus » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:40 am

Klazdor wrote:

Yo! its Klazdor! Much Love, and im Excited to play with you in the future #Ascension

Hey Klazdor, looking forward to playing more with you from level 1 here on Nostalrius!
ricprimus
Private
Private

by Drain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:35 pm

I will be Horde with most characters. And I don't like Gnomes. I might spare Human and Night Elf chicks, but never Gnomes. Sneaky little hobbitzes.

I like the Felheart picture though. One of the things I'd like to do in Classic is farm full Felheart on my own Warlock. I never completed that set before BC. I think I had 2 pieces, neither of which were the fancy horns. I could never do much raiding because I liked to play many classes, which is why I know all of them and talk like a Wiki page. But by the time I wanted to commit to some serious raiding every week, BC was coming out in a few months. I did all of MC, and that was it. If Nostalrius releases a BC server, I probably won't move up until I beat every boss in Classic. They're going to give us the choice Blizzard never did. Blizzard just said, "Ok, too late, time for you to skip it." I don't care if greens at 61 is better than raid purples at 60, it's about progressing at my own pace, seeing the content, and going up when I want to. Blizzard's solution was to just make everything a steamroll so you could get through it in time before the next release. The proper solution would have just been to "not" force players to go up. They should have had servers for each game and let you transfer up(not down) when you want to progress. They'd still have 12M subs right now if they did that, lol.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Loret » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Loret,
Human Warrior, Tank.

in vanilla was Troll Warrior DPS and R14 on crushridge eu.
Loret
Tester

by ricprimus » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:46 pm

Drain wrote:I will be Horde with most characters. And I don't like Gnomes. I might spare Human and Night Elf chicks, but never Gnomes. Sneaky little hobbitzes.

I like the Felheart picture though. One of the things I'd like to do in Classic is farm full Felheart on my own Warlock. I never completed that set before BC. I think I had 2 pieces, neither of which were the fancy horns. I could never do much raiding because I liked to play many classes, which is why I know all of them and talk like a Wiki page. But by the time I wanted to commit to some serious raiding every week, BC was coming out in a few months. I did all of MC, and that was it. If Nostalrius releases a BC server, I probably won't move up until I beat every boss in Classic. They're going to give us the choice Blizzard never did. Blizzard just said, "Ok, too late, time for you to skip it." I don't care if greens at 61 is better than raid purples at 60, it's about progressing at my own pace, seeing the content, and going up when I want to. Blizzard's solution was to just make everything a steamroll so you could get through it in time before the next release. The proper solution would have just been to "not" force players to go up. They should have had servers for each game and let you transfer up(not down) when you want to progress. They'd still have 12M subs right now if they did that, lol.

Ya, by time my retail guild had fully equipped from MC and AQ20 TBC had came out and that was the end of anyone doing old world dungeons; hopefully can get to take time for full ZG/AQ40/Naxx here. Will level at my own pace especially since I like having a full team of tradeskillers, although will lead off with my lock since a very good gear & mat farmer.
I always liked the druid T1, especially the shoulders- nothing like wearing shoulders made from leaves and twigs when ya killing in a fire zone!
Need to redo my photo, was a quick bangout from screenie trying to get it to 90x90.
ricprimus
Private
Private

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion