Lag

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Lag

by Daemon » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:53 am

The lag issue should be fixed now. We managed to find a compromise to still get precise debugging information from the crashes, and a reactive/efficient realm. To be confirmed tomorrow when we will get over 5k.
To sum up regarding server stability, we fixed 3 crashes and a lag cause today.
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

by OGTUCKER117 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:00 am

Daemon wrote:The lag issue should be fixed now. We managed to find a compromise to still get precise debugging information from the crashes, and a reactive/efficient realm. To be confirmed tomorrow when we will get over 5k.
To sum up regarding server stability, we fixed 3 crashes and a lag cause today.

your the best devs ever for the best server ever <3
keep it up
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Septicflesh » Mon May 25, 2015 10:31 am

Basili wrote:Has anyone else been experiencing this lag? I have had it for the past day, and it's around 1-2seconds lag. I don't think it's a problem with my ISP as it works ok on other servers.

I am having the exact same problem. I also thought it's my ISP problem or a hardware issue but it only happens on Nostalrius wow server. Do we know if they are going to fix it or what's gonna happen with that?
Septicflesh
Tester

by Senqt » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 pm

I've just started to play on Nostalrius 2 days ago and I can't seem to play it at all. Everytime I log in and start to play I get 1-2 second delays no matter when I play. (Usually 11k people online). I've asked a streamer that plays here aswell to help me out but he said he has no idea. It seems to be working for him normally but not for me. I'm from EU and have 30-40ms ping average on other games. Any suggestions? Thx!
Senqt
Tester

by Robotron » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Nice necro.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Ghostly » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Getting over 5k was a mistake
all is now dark
Ghostly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Do not necro ancient threads if their information is outdated.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion