PvP Test

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

PvP Test

by cardk » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Patiently been waiting for 9 minutes now! (And some months :3 ). GIVE US DA REALMLIST FOR PVP TEST PLEASE <3
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: PvP Test

by blackhammer » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:11 pm

^
blackhammer
Tester

by cardk » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:12 pm

They're gonna link us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ and we're all going to cry.
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Switchblade » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:00 pm

"The Open PVP Session will be on the 13th of December"

Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Voodoom » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Viper wrote:For those who subscribed on the website before the date, an account will been sent to your email address, granting you access to the realm.

A little thought for those who didn't subscribed.

Or maybe it's until the 13 december. :p
Voodoom
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aquane » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:00 am

are people who didn't get the newsletter going to be allowed to get into the PvP test?

I didn't sign up for the newsletter myself because I didn't feel like using a fake email addressand don't wanna associate my real email with anything online

I hope that people who didn't get the newsletter will still be given connection details about how to get into the server during the PvP test
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cornholi » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:37 am

I don't get that part, why not let everyone test the server I don't see any negatives to let more people test the server.
Cornholi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cardk » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:47 am

Cornholi wrote:I don't get that part, why not let everyone test the server I don't see any negatives to let more people test the server.

No arms, no cake :o (In this case, no subscription to the newsletter, no PvP session for you ;) )

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cornholi » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:01 am

cardk wrote:No arms, no cake :o (In this case, no subscription to the newsletter, no PvP session for you ;) )

You didn't answer my question, I want to know the reasoning behind it, especially because more players would bring more hype and also, more players means more chances of finding bugs.
Cornholi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by SpiritBoar » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:54 am

Cornholi wrote:You didn't answer my question, I want to know the reasoning behind it, especially because more players would bring more hype and also, more players means more chances of finding bugs.

The purpose of the pvp test is to make sure pvp mechanics are working as intended, not to hype the server. They want players to look out for bugs and report them on the forums. I believe this is why they only want players who are subscribed and reads the forum. I think an open beta works best when players have access to all content and not just pvp.
My Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/SpiritBoar
My YouTube channel: youtube.com/pkdetlefsen
SpiritBoar
Private
Private

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion