Pizza PARTY

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: -NINJA ALERT- DON'T GROUP WITH DOMINION

by MikeFromWork » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Robotron wrote:
MikeFromWork wrote:You could've atleast my second post, friend.

It's "at least," and you seem to have accidentally a word.

Forgive me for forgetting the space, I'll be extra cautious next time : )
MFW pizza
MikeFromWork
Private
Private

by MikeFromWork » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Here's a screenshot I have of the pants thief !

http://prntscr.com/9ldss2
MFW pizza
MikeFromWork
Private
Private

by MikeFromWork » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:13 pm

Robotron wrote:Don't post these threads without proof.

I now have proof, thank you.
MFW pizza
MikeFromWork
Private
Private

by behemothdogewow » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:33 pm

MikeFromWork wrote:Unfortunately I have no proof, after he did it I was in a rage only the gods them self could subside. So I went to report this to world chat (like anyone would care, bleh) and I wasn't able to talk in it for some odd reason (bug?) so I tried '/reload' which still didn't give me the ability to type in world chat but did reset chat, unfortunately. Just trying to warn people, so you can either listen or not, it's your choice seeing as I've no proof.

EDIT- http://prntscr.com/9ldss2 --proof

Glad you found proof, but it was not a ninja. You lost a roll fair and square, also...
LOL at "my pants" they were not yours to begin with.
behemothdogewow
Private
Private

by forsaken_toys » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:37 am

Oh god, so much drama. Guess what? There are always assholes and jerks, in real life you will meet them as well. Learn to deal with it. What to do in game? Well, there is my way: get 2 addons, friends&ignore share and opium/vanakos for KoS lists.

Now, you met some a-hole in dungeon, just put him on ignore list. Put him on KoS list with reason. Next time you see him and mouseover you will get warning with message. Then you can tell your party that you got a ninja/moron/whatever or just leave and save your time.

Or you can always gank him when you switch sides. You got nice reason for corpse camp.

See? instead of drama and losing time and nerves you got something to do and improve your experience. Also, opium can share KoS lists, so you can warn your guildies and so on.
Cheers!
forsaken_toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MikeFromWork » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:52 am

behemothdogewow wrote:
MikeFromWork wrote:Unfortunately I have no proof, after he did it I was in a rage only the gods them self could subside. So I went to report this to world chat (like anyone would care, bleh) and I wasn't able to talk in it for some odd reason (bug?) so I tried '/reload' which still didn't give me the ability to type in world chat but did reset chat, unfortunately. Just trying to warn people, so you can either listen or not, it's your choice seeing as I've no proof.

EDIT- http://prntscr.com/9ldss2 --proof

Glad you found proof, but it was not a ninja. You lost a roll fair and square, also...
LOL at "my pants" they were not yours to begin with.

A warrior needing on cloth pants, alright.
MFW pizza
MikeFromWork
Private
Private

by MikeFromWork » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:54 am

forsaken_toys wrote:Oh god, so much drama. Guess what? There are always assholes and jerks, in real life you will meet them as well. Learn to deal with it. What to do in game? Well, there is my way: get 2 addons, friends&ignore share and opium/vanakos for KoS lists.

Now, you met some a-hole in dungeon, just put him on ignore list. Put him on KoS list with reason. Next time you see him and mouseover you will get warning with message. Then you can tell your party that you got a ninja/moron/whatever or just leave and save your time.

Or you can always gank him when you switch sides. You got nice reason for corpse camp.

See? instead of drama and losing time and nerves you got something to do and improve your experience. Also, opium can share KoS lists, so you can warn your guildies and so on.
Cheers!

I'm just trying to save people from having a ninja looter in their party, friend.
MFW pizza
MikeFromWork
Private
Private

by Dr. Doom » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Thanks for reporting this.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by stif » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:12 pm

MikeFromWork wrote:
Robotron wrote:Don't post these threads without proof.
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Domînion » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Well I didn't notice there was a thread made about me, so let me clarify what happened during the raid just so we all can understand what really happened. We had a group with a 60 priest, and the rest of us were between 49-51 in the ST run. Now its been a while, i would say since December so my memory is a little lost when it comes to who was in the party, but i for sure remember a 50 mage. Anyhow, throughout our run it's going smoothly. I know i wasn't being carried because I was placing 2nd highest dps as an arms warrior. I do know that the tank and the dps other than the mage was a friend of this priests, or some how acquainted. Anyhow, the run started going sloppy with the mage pulling dps and the healer not healing him. I sensed something was wrong when the mage would start aoeing and the priest decided not to heal him (and it wasn't an issue with him being 60 to heal.) However, after maybe 4-5 deaths on the mage, the mage had to take res sickness and left the group. This was right before prophet. I could tell the mage was pissed and the way the priest was talking to him in party showed that he wanted him to leave anyhow. This wasn't a problem but it showed me his character as we were in the run. So already off to a bad start, but the priest said lets just finish the run with 4. Without the mage, the dps was going to lack luster, but we decided to continue. I personally wanted to just invite someone else and do the run entirely, but as you can tell, apparently the priest had additional alternatives (maybe leaving after his piece dropped who knows.) So we continue to run as 4, slowing down the run but still making progress. At this point, while pulling the zombies a druid book boe dropped for mark of the wild. As it is a BOE, everyone rolled greed but the priest needed. I got mad and said wtf, why would you need? He said he has a druid alt. So as you can tell, i had a bad impression of the guy. First acting like a douche to a group member, then rolling need on the boe. So when we finally clear the zombies and the loot drops, i decided i would need on all the boss drops. Apparently since were not playing fair I was going to roll against them on loot. I needed the "gold" for my alt too. So i won the drops against the priest and then left the group.

Apparently the guy messaged me and complained to me, so i told him that i did it to teach him a lesson not to be a douche and roll need on boes for alts. You're there for your main, roll for your main need. If not then greed it. I could use the money (even though it doesnt sell much) on my main for that boe, needing for an alt is not fair to the group.

Anyways, he tries to say that he told us that he had the alt before, but my chat log didnt have it and i didn't notice it. So relatively, even though i didn't personally see it, i tried to apologize and be a nice guy about it. I told him im sorry that I rolled need and it was a misunderstanding and i can make it up to him with another run as dps. Thats not enough i know to make it up, but i would go in there again with him in hopes that his loot would drop, but he declined and I can understand why. He persisted to talk shit about me in trade and whisper spammed me, so i just said i've said all that i can and previously said i would run with you, but i have nothing more than i can say. GL.

That's how it happened, i dont have proof because i didnt screen shot anything obviously. Im just stating what happened from my perspective. Take everything with a grain of salt, but I just wanted to clear my name.

Thanks for reading
Domînion
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion