Need a boost?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Need a boost?

by panfornaio » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Greetings,i am posting this to offer my help to the lads who are levelling on nostalrius pvp,in some cases levelling can become a bit frustrating when you need to complete elite quests,need to complete instance quests (finding tanks can be hard sometime),getting loots you need from a specific dungeon and so on. No worries about that,send me a whisper and i will gladly help you doing what you need if i am not busy,might it be get ran through a dungeon or  complete that tough elite quest,all this for free,no charge at all,only thing i might ask is to get loots you low levels dont need when getting ran through for the costs of ammo,repair,water etc...id prefer to run as full parties through dungeons,maybe getting 4 different loot users to fill them (ex 1 leather guy,1 cloth guy,1mail guy) to avoid loot conflict,i can run ppl up to maraudon. If you need some help whisper tanino in game,alliance side and i will do the possible if i am free to give you some assistance.
panfornaio
Private
Private

Re: Need a boost?

by Kake » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 pm

A wery fair fellow that did supprice me while lvling , thanx for the boosts and have a nice day! :)
I realy recommend this fellow if u need a boost! :D
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed color
Kake
Tester

by Rikkisix » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Wait, don't i know you from another server? Also that's kind hopefully you'll keep doing this affter a month when lowbies hang on you like Spoons off a tower.
Also known As Rageheart / Pintero Or the guy who's been hittin on tauren woman since 05?
Rikkisix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by panfornaio » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:24 am

aye ser i used to do this elsewhere as well,btw bump whisper me for help runs,quest etc...
panfornaio
Private
Private

by panfornaio » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:52 am

bump,whisper me for quests dungeons help,btw can you guys stick this thread?so newcomers would have it in the frontpage and would be easiest to notice
panfornaio
Private
Private

by Monx49 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:40 pm

best guy...Awesome man!! should defo ask him for a boost!! Thanx man :D :D
Monx49
Private
Private

by panfornaio » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:42 pm

advertising bump
panfornaio
Private
Private

by Gundreda » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:41 pm

I'll check your availability sometime, as I've recently been trying to gather an SM GY farm party. I've had assistance once but sadly Ironspine dropped the ring, rather the chest piece I'm after.

One of the three possible rares normally make an appearance every reset, and two of them hold an item of interest (Healing helm and tank/solo chest piece)

If you do lend a hand, I'll be passing on everything except 2-3 of the BoP rare drops.

As for use? I'm completing every quest possible before turning gray, which means armor tends to last me more than the usual lengths.

I'm an hour behind the server time, but my play times vary somewhat, so hoping we cross paths sometime. My in-game name is Citådel (32 Paladin)

Cheers *wave*
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed colour
Gundreda
Grunt
Grunt

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:41 pm

he is a good guy and he always boost people for fun , feel free to join him and vote to get sticky this topic.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by panfornaio » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:39 pm

np man whisper me ingame
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote
panfornaio
Private
Private

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion