Re: Need a boost?

by panfornaio » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:16 pm

bump for advertising
panfornaio
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:31 pm

hello dude , my friend inpersuit or his alt prevails need your boost , but he is shame to ask you >.<

you might poke him in game when you see him ^^ thank you <3 i love the way you do
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Valkyrje » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:48 pm

I will def contact you! Good guy greg :)
Valkyrje
Tester

by defleshed2 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:28 am

Hey Whats your char name we should be messaging you on?
defleshed2
Private
Private

by panfornaio » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:10 pm

defleshed2 wrote:Hey Whats your char name we should be messaging you on?

Tanino,as it is wrote in the main post
panfornaio
Private
Private

by MrCruz » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:55 pm

panfornaio wrote:Greetings,i am posting this to offer my help to the lads who are levelling on nostalrius pvp,in some cases levelling can become a bit frustrating when you need to complete elite quests,need to complete instance quests (finding tanks can be hard sometime),getting loots you need from a specific dungeon and so on. No worries about that,send me a whisper and i will gladly help you doing what you need if i am not busy,might it be get ran through a dungeon or  complete that tough elite quest,all this for free,no charge at all,only thing i might ask is to get loots you low levels dont need when getting ran through for the costs of ammo,repair,water etc...id prefer to run as full parties through dungeons,maybe getting 4 different loot users to fill them (ex 1 leather guy,1 cloth guy,1mail guy) to avoid loot conflict,i can run ppl up to maraudon. If you need some help whisper tanino in game,alliance side and i will do the possible if i am free to give you some assistance.

What is your ing name?
Maybe i missed it :/
MrCruz
Private
Private

by Kelissandra » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:15 pm

MrCruz wrote:
What is your ing name?
Maybe i missed it :/

panfornaio wrote:
defleshed2 wrote:Hey Whats your char name we should be messaging you on?

Tanino,as it is wrote in the main post

panfornaio wrote:Greetings,i am posting this to offer my help to the lads who are levelling on nostalrius pvp,in some cases levelling can become a bit frustrating when you need to complete elite quests,need to complete instance quests (finding tanks can be hard sometime),getting loots you need from a specific dungeon and so on. No worries about that,send me a whisper and i will gladly help you doing what you need if i am not busy,might it be get ran through a dungeon or  complete that tough elite quest,all this for free,no charge at all,only thing i might ask is to get loots you low levels dont need when getting ran through for the costs of ammo,repair,water etc...id prefer to run as full parties through dungeons,maybe getting 4 different loot users to fill them (ex 1 leather guy,1 cloth guy,1mail guy) to avoid loot conflict,i can run ppl up to maraudon. If you need some help whisper tanino in game,alliance side and i will do the possible if i am free to give you some assistance.
Kelissandra - 60 Night Elf Druid
Mourna - 60 Human Rogue
Shaedya - 60 Night Elf Warrior
Kelissandra
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MrCruz » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Thank you verry much sir :)
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote pyramid
MrCruz
Private
Private

by panfornaio » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:23 am

bump whisper me for quests help and dungeon runs
panfornaio
Private
Private

by Cable » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:29 am

That's genuinely a very nice gesture of you. More people like you to the people. Preferably Horde in this case.
Cable
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion