Dreamstate 24 Minute Molten Core.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Dreamstate 24 Minute Molten Core.

by Jarek » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:08 am

snawfu wrote:i retired

I heard zhichu also retired after ban ))
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by snawfu » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:18 am

Jarek wrote:
snawfu wrote:i retired

I heard zhichu also retired after ban ))

yeah i had a chat with his floor manager and Zhichu is currently unemployed

also Titiger and Revitalizer

huehue
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ohhgee » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
slipryy wrote:autism

I know you have it. That's why you can do menial repetitive tasks that no regular person would waste their free time with, such as staring for hours at a crater in Blasted Lands in hope of a video game mob spawning, so that you can get a quick kill and loot a few items that hardly anyone in your guild could actually need.

It also explains why you're social skills are next to minimal and you're always unpleasant, or why everything you say is predictable, transparently puerile and devoid of purpose, meant to impress and boast about something that is only important inside your head.

I was kind enough to provide a link for you to read and gain some self-awareness regarding your condition. Do read it.
This is pretty ironic because you spend all day staring at these forums and nobody even knows who your character is.

3.37 posts per day, and they are all the same self-satisfied garbage where you're just trying to sound smart.

Maybe if you tried as hard in the game as you do at posting pretentiously worded pseudo-intellectual analyses on the forums then you'd have something to show for it.
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rik » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:11 pm

I really wonder why NOPE still allows Slipry to post on these forums. Makes them all look like retards even though I know some of them are nice guys.
Bik Priest
Rik
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jarek » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Cuz littl3 dwarf slipry
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by metagame » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:29 pm

I still think alliance has a bigger advantage because of paladin/dwarf priest and human racial ofc, I think a 19 min run is possible, maybe even lower
Blockchain - night elf warrior
Meta - gnome warlock
metagame
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by slipryy » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:56 pm

im the nicest guy in nope and thats the truth
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Ohhgee wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:
slipryy wrote:autism

I know you have it. That's why you can do menial repetitive tasks that no regular person would waste their free time with, such as staring for hours at a crater in Blasted Lands in hope of a video game mob spawning, so that you can get a quick kill and loot a few items that hardly anyone in your guild could actually need.

It also explains why you're social skills are next to minimal and you're always unpleasant, or why everything you say is predictable, transparently puerile and devoid of purpose, meant to impress and boast about something that is only important inside your head.

I was kind enough to provide a link for you to read and gain some self-awareness regarding your condition. Do read it.
This is pretty ironic because you spend all day staring at these forums and nobody even knows who your character is.

3.37 posts per day, and they are all the same self-satisfied garbage where you're just trying to sound smart.

Maybe if you tried as hard in the game as you do at posting pretentiously worded pseudo-intellectual analyses on the forums then you'd have something to show for it.

So let me get this straight, your entire retort, which has nothing to do with what I outlined regarding Slipry, is that I spend all day in the forums. Yet you did me the favour of pointing out I write about 3 posts per day.

I am not entirely aware of how illiterate or impaired you are, but writing a post, is an exercise that in the worst of cases, takes me 5 minutes.
15 minutes out of 1440 in a day. Clearly all day.

But thanks for trying at least.
It's funny how you think I'm trying to sound smart when all I do is link some generic links and add in a few lines with simple common sense.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Dr. Doom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:18 pm

slipryy wrote:'shaman tank character' autism unleashed on the forums

dr. DOOMer r u the shit warrior i was fragging when i spent 15mins at blasted lands who logged alliance to cry??

pls stop posting man im begging u its so unbelievably harsh

I have never fought with you in wPvP.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by euronmisc » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Oh just fyi OG his character name is Afcam.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... ayer=Afcam
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion