Nostalrius PvP : Alliance/Horde Population Census

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: A/H Ratio?

by Mryul » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 am

mindflow1 wrote:The dwindling of the alliance pop will be inevitable due to that fact that your every day casual will not level past 50 due to the amount of corpse running is involved. I myself rerolled horde at 49 on alliance because I couldn't spend that sort of time doing that. So I decided the easiest fix was to just reroll, no problems yet!

Well I hope you like to PvE because you won't get to PvP at all on horde.
Mryul
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Poony » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:56 am

Monday 27 april 11 pm Server Time :

Total : 5068Players Online
50,8% Horde / 49,2% Alliance

Level 60 : 511 Horde / 350 Alliance
59,3% horde / 40,7 Alliance

These numbers are reflecting what you see out there. 60s horde farming easy honor in 50+ zones, same shit everyday. Wall of posts will not change a thing, unless ally 60s leave the capital cyties to buffer down the stupid no-skill ganging.
Poony
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:29 am

More Alliance plz, non-carebear.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Noxm » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:07 am

Next Ratio wednesday 29 april 10 pm, during the PVE prime time !
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Aunstic » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:41 am

So, I had my alt in Deathknell yesterday and I seen someone yelling a sort of public service announcement. I don't know how effective this is to new players, but I can't hate someone for trying to balance the ratio. If the person who was /yell'ing this PSA is reading this, please make it a bit more informative. Suggesting people to reroll for faster BG queue times isn't that informative and only seeks people for BG PvP rather than the potential leveling issues down the road too.

Might want to add in that you're able to roll both factions on one account. I don't know if it will last, but I assume it will because it lasted this far.

I seen some chatter about ratios, but just trying to help here just like yourself. :)

Noxm wrote:i will try to make it this summer 2015

Need a server and domain? Domains are cheap, but just wondering on both. I've been wanting to touch up on business-standard/OOP PHP and possibly make a bot for 30-60 minute census updates. Doesn't seem like it would break any rules other than some sort of privacy.

If you're familiar with WoW's API, I could greatly use your help on a project like this. Didn't find anything on github and I'm unaware if the Census addon stores the scans. A download might help if someone can provide it for me.

Edit: if you want to take this into a PM rather than bumping the thread, we can do that too. Bumping the thread with on-topic discussion seems like it would be more beneficial.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Noxm » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Wednesday 29 april 11 pm Server Time :

Total : 5050 Players Online
51,7% Horde / 48,3% Alliance

Level 60 : 578 Horde / 423 Alliance
57,7% horde / 42,3 Alliance

Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by l33tplaya97 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:44 pm

thats not even a bad ratio i dont know what all these ally pussys are complaining about besides getting ganked, which happend to me as a horde player
im the best
l33tplaya97
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxm » Sun May 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Sunday 4 mai 9 pm Server Time :

Total : 6437 Players Online
51,6% Horde / 48,4% Alliance

Level 60 : 779 Horde / 569 Alliance
57,7% horde / 42,3 Alliance

Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by l33tplaya97 » Sun May 03, 2015 10:39 pm

the ratio is perfectly fine
thanks for posting noxm
im the best
l33tplaya97
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nevyn » Tue May 05, 2015 4:43 am

The ratio would balance itself out, if more alliance players could reach 60. When alliance players reach 48+ you cant quest anymore.
The source of the problem seems to be that you get honor from 12 lvls below instead of say 2.
Nevyn
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion