Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: Alliance/Horde Population Census

by Thatoneguy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:43 pm

I just did a Census check. I pruned it so that all characters not seen in the last 30 days were removed from the census check. At this time there was a total amount of 7654 players online.

Horde census scan results:
Amount of players: 1431
At level: 60
Server time: 23:00
Date: 11-10-2015
Note: This cencus was taken at an earlier time. There were 7654 players online when the horde cencus was taken. There were 7230 players online when the alliance cencus was taken.

Classes
Warrior: 284 - 19%
Mage: 216 - 15%
Rogue: 202 - 14%
Warlock: 181 - 12%
Priest: 168 - 11%
Shaman: 147 10%
Hunter: 139 - 9%
Druid: 94 - 6%

Races
Undead: 672 - 46%
Orc: 363 - 25%
Tauren: 223 - 15%
Troll: 173 - 12%

Alliance census scan results:
Amount of players: 1119
Server time: 23:20
Note: This cencus was taken at a later time. There were 7654 players online when the horde cencus was taken. There were 7230 players online when the alliance cencus was taken.

Classes
Warrior: 191 - 17%
Mage: 161 - 14%
Rogue: 173 - 15%
Priest: 131 - 11%
Paladin: 131 - 11%
Hunter: 124 - 11%
Warlock: 118- 10%
Druid: 90 - 8%

Races
Human: 519 - 46%
Night Elf: 289 - 25%
Gnome: 174 - 15%
Dwarf: 137 - 12%

Note: This was done in the spur of the moment, it was inspired by the quality work that Noxm has provided us for all these months. Keep it up Noxm! I appreciate all the data that you collected and shared with us.

Edit: Haha Noxm, you made one at the same time as me. Awesome :D
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SNSDmortuus » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 am

I don't think they do. When I /who on either side its relatively even. Unless it counts the entire server.
SNSDmortuus
Tester

by Dreez » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:06 pm

SNSDmortuus wrote:I don't think they do. When I /who on either side its relatively even. Unless it counts the entire server.

it does
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Danishio » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Thatoneguy wrote:I just did a Census check. I pruned it so that all characters not seen in the last 30 days were removed from the census check. At this time there was a total amount of 7654 players online.

Horde census scan results:
Amount of players: 1431
Server time: 23:00
Date: 11-10-2015
Note: This cencus was taken at an earlier time. There were 7654 players online when the horde cencus was taken. There were 7230 players online when the alliance cencus was taken.

Alliance census scan results:
Amount of players: 1119
Server time: 23:20
Note: This cencus was taken at a later time. There were 7654 players online when the horde cencus was taken. There were 7230 players online when the alliance cencus was taken.

Note: This was done in the spur of the moment, it was inspired by the quality work that Noxm has provided us for all these months. Keep it up Noxm! I appreciate all the data that you collected and shared with us.

Edit: Haha Noxm, you made one at the same time as me. Awesome :D

what do you think can explain that, even the Horde having a slightly more players or almost equal than alliance, there are much more alliance guilds with important raid progress?
Danishio
Tester

by Bioness » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:20 am

Danishio wrote:what do you think can explain that, even the Horde having a slightly more players or almost equal than alliance, there are much more alliance guilds with important raid progress?

Horde players tend to be more PvP oriented, and Alliance are more PvE oriented. That is also the reason Horde tend to have longer Battleground queues than Alliance, because more people in Horde PvP.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Danishio » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Bioness wrote:
Danishio wrote:what do you think can explain that, even the Horde having a slightly more players or almost equal than alliance, there are much more alliance guilds with important raid progress?

Horde players tend to be more PvP oriented, and Alliance are more PvE oriented. That is also the reason Horde tend to have longer Battleground queues than Alliance, because more people in Horde PvP.

Well, i believe that too, but in that case, Horde should have more players ranking??

BUT if you go to http://realmplayers.com/PVPList.aspx?se ... RB&page=30 you will see there is at least 120 Alliance players more than hordes ranking.

:ugeek:
Danishio
Tester

by Thatoneguy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:02 am

Danishio wrote:
Bioness wrote:

Well, i believe that too, but in that case, Horde should have more players ranking??

BUT if you go to http://realmplayers.com/PVPList.aspx?se ... RB&page=30 you will see there is at least 120 Alliance players more than hordes ranking.

:ugeek:

Take into account that these statistics range from level 10 to 60. Horde maybe have more 60s running around but when it comes to low level characters it's definitely in favor of Alliance.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Nostalrius PvP : Alliance/Horde Population Census

by otg_fang » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Why is the data not reflective of all players online at the time? I.e. we have data for about ~2500 of the ~7500 online at the time of the census.

Apologies if this has been answered. I checked OP but didn't look through all 19 pages. Thanks in advance.
otg_fang
Tester

Re: Nostalrius PvP : Alliance/Horde Population Census

by ixuvion » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:55 pm

I love how undeads are the majority of the horde. Shows how effective the scourge really was..
ixuvion
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion