<Ninja> Simpax (A)

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

<Ninja> Simpax (A)

by smylej » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:00 am

With this post I want to go out with a warning:

Simpax, a 44(current level) priest loves himself some money, therefore, he ninja loots.

During a Maraudon-run the ring "Assault Band" dropped. Me(potentmix) and the rogue needed on the ring, since its an upgrade for both of us. The priest proceeds to declare that "anyone who gets the ring HAS to equip it, or I will leave." Here is an image that supports this claim: Image

After this statement(see image) he surprises us all by needing on the ring. The priest wins the ring, and let me remind you all - this is a DPS ring with attack power. Image

He gets the ring and refuses to follow his own rule "equip it or I will leave" and then states something like "Everybody needs 70g bro". He finishes his group participation by leaving the party.

But what if this guy really needed the ring and actually equipped it after he left the dungeon?

Edit: typos*
Last edited by smylej on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
smylej
Tester

Re: <Ninja> Simpax (A)

by Caedum » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:08 am

Nothing you can do about it. slap them on ignore and move on.
Caedum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Voxrome » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:16 am

I'm a rogue from that group. It's not about the ring and money which you can get at auction, but we lost the group and wasted for about an hour to find a new group without success. A waste of time. Do not go to the group with this priest, at risk of losing your time.
Voxrome
Tester

by birday » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:28 pm

some people are just pathetic lol
birday
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xanax » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Daaaamn Nostalrius, back at it again with the ninja screenshots
Xaniez - Horde Priest
Xanax
Private
Private

by Iltháes » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Next time before killing a boss or an NPC that drops a valuable item put loot on ML and have the people that need it roll for it since some individuals like Simpax lack intelligence.
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jeddite » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Rolling 'NEED' on a BOE item IS NOT "ninja-looting", no matter how much that nancyboi "Alex" druid shrieks otherwise.

"BUT MUH ATTACK POWER!"

Irrelevant.
Jeddite
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Melodi » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:53 am

I'm the druid tank from that run.
As fellow mate rogue said above,its not about the item nor the money that can sell for at Ah,its about the time he wasted us lol.Also his attitude,i personally didn't need the ring,but players like Simpax really ruin my experiance..
just blacklist that fool and lets move on,hopefully we sent a word out there!
Melodi
Tester

by zmandude24 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:47 pm

That sucks that you lost the ring to an asshat but it's not much of a loss since it's not BiS. Thank you for the report with screenshots. I have put him on my guild's blacklist so my guildies don't get ninjaed like you did.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Uzephi » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Jeddite wrote:Rolling 'NEED' on a BOE item IS NOT "ninja-looting", no matter how much that nancyboi "Alex" druid shrieks otherwise.

"BUT MUH ATTACK POWER!"

Irrelevant.

unspoken rule of need and greed... need, dice image for upgrade, greed, GOLD image for monetary gain... also the "ninja" explicitly told the other two to "equip or I leave" trying to incite them being ninjas themselves, then does it anyway and leaves group. If loot rules for boe were different then they would have been stated in the beginning, but gold for monetary gain and dice for upgrade as it was implied when the game started the need before greed rolling system.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion