DO NOT JOIN Emphasis/Mega MC pugs hosted by Gìlgamesh

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

DO NOT JOIN Emphasis/Mega MC pugs hosted by Gìlgamesh

by Hri » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:49 pm

!!!DO NOT join Emphasis/Mega MC pugs hosted by Emphasis: Rogerfrank/Gìlgamesh!!!
I want everyone to know that Emphasis is scamming all the random pug ppl they are inviting to help them in MC

Last night i joined their MC pug since they struggled to fill up all spots. they didnt mention how the loot is gonna be handled (Roll or Loot Council). I obviously thought its gonna be /roll like in every single pug ive been already but i was wrong... they splitted up the whole loot into a Emphasis loot and a Mega loot (about 50% Emphasis and 50% Mega loot) That basically means that i could not roll for items that were mega loot (about 50%) since they told me (like 1minute before we start clearing) that im in the emphasis group. that was the first thing i got pissed off. As soon as we killed majordomo and the healing ring dropped twice (which is actually the only item i need from mc) emphasis just decided to Loot Council one ring to a core member. No reason to worry about they said since i had a chance to get the 2nd ring still. Ofc its a way lower chance for me to get a ring at all after they LC the first one but Rogerfrank/Gìlgamesh didnt care at all. Unfortunately i lost the roll against 4 other emphasis alts.

If you invite random NonEmphasis ppl to help you guys in your shitty (sry for being rude) mc pug then you cant just LC one part of the loot, its not fair to all the pugppl you ask to come help you. in conclusion dont be stupid like me, be smart and dont join Emphasis pugraids anymore.

best regards "a rlly upset pug priest"
Hri
Tester

Re: DO NOT JOIN Emphasis/Mega MC pugs hosted by Gìlgamesh

by kuroyuu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

or you could just ask before the raid starts. lol.
Last edited by kuroyuu on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kuroyuu
Grunt
Grunt

by Yeanahaye » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Thanks for the warning. I will avoid both of these guilds in the future.
Yeanahaye
Tester

by ceen2 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Dito thx.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Haitharn » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:07 pm

This is 100% your fault. You should have asked for loot rules. This post should be deleted cause it's a shitpost. OP doesn't know how to type in chat apparently.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by varth » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 pm

You joined a pug run and didn't ask about all the loot rules beforehand? That's 101 right there.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by convelt » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 am

"hey splitted up the whole loot into a Emphasis loot and a Mega loot (about 50% Emphasis and 50% Mega loot) That basically means that i could not roll for items that were mega loot (about 50%) since they told me (like 1minute before we start clearing) that im in the emphasis group."

What so you wanted to be treated special and get 100% rollchance while EVERYONE else only has 50%?

You also lost the roll against 4 other people so what are you complaining about.

Anyhow if you just ask for rules before you join and don't assume stuff, I quote: "I obviously thought its gonna be /roll", you won't get these problems. ;)
convelt
Tester

by Dusch » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:07 am

haha owneeed
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:44 am

another one of these threads I see.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Mariehu » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:15 am

So you mean the Emphasis alts that lost the roll along with you should make a post next to yours and cry?

Wtf is wrong with ppl these days?
Mariehu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion