I'm writing this thread while dying 10 times on the way toDM

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: I'm writing this thread while dying 10 times on the way

by line4 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Ohhgee wrote:I have no idea how this could be fixed but it is starting to become truly cancer.

You can't "fix" it directly, it's just a symptom of a terrible ranking system and all the faction imbalance, premades, exploiters, etc. associated with it.
line4
Grunt
Grunt

by snawfu » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:35 am

PáPáPá
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by metagame » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Blockchain - night elf warrior
Meta - gnome warlock
metagame
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zarant » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:13 pm

If you die inside DM you can corpse run to any of the 3 wings and skip the gauntlet. If you have DM key you can take that entrance north of camp mojache and kill yourself. It's not that hard, once people start doing that rankers will eventually go to some other place to farm honor. It's only an issue to mages farming with their bags full, because other than that it's just a very small inconvenience.
Zarant
Private
Private

by PanTheSatyr » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Zarant wrote:If you die inside DM you can corpse run to any of the 3 wings and skip the gauntlet.

I farm DM:E with my Alliance Mage. Taking 10% damage every run isn't beneficial to making gold, and I don't have bag space to get naked before I die every run as I'm farming.

Basically, this problem isn't going away. Horde PvP players will continue to make DM miserable as long as there's an imbalance in the queuing for BGs.
PvP Realm
Malachic - Lv 60 Mage (Frost)
Malapriest - Lv 60 Priest (Heals)
Malahunt - Lv 60 Hunter (Bang/Twang)

♫ Dance with Pan and Drink with Bacchus! ♫
PanTheSatyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by notgunnahappen » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:11 pm

PanTheSatyr wrote:
Zarant wrote:If you die inside DM you can corpse run to any of the 3 wings and skip the gauntlet.

I farm DM:E with my Alliance Mage. Taking 10% damage every run isn't beneficial to making gold, and I don't have bag space to get naked before I die every run as I'm farming.

Basically, this problem isn't going away. Horde PvP players will continue to make DM miserable as long as there's an imbalance in the queuing for BGs.

Slowing down the rate chinamen farm gold 24/7 is a good thing. There's already too much gold being pumped into the system
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ElGran » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:36 am

PanTheSatyr wrote:I don't have bag space

you can move things out of your bags
ElGran
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:44 am

PanTheSatyr wrote:

Come on... with a full R10 plate set, a shield and 1 hander, 1 death costs me around 50s each time. How much does a clothie death cost? 10 silver, 15 maybe?
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by CovertFox » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 pm

line4 wrote:
Ohhgee wrote:I have no idea how this could be fixed but it is starting to become truly cancer.

You can't "fix" it directly, it's just a symptom of a terrible ranking system and all the faction imbalance, premades, exploiters, etc. associated with it.

That's not true, the Chinese who rank up characters to sell are a big part of the problem. Ranking up isn't based on a flat value, but how much everyone else has done that week therefore if there are alot of people grinding hard it means you have to work harder to level up. Especially when there are Chinese characters that are on 24 hours a day afking in battlegrounds, camping Dire Maul etc.

Now i know the left wing is going to come in and cry racism but if you don't think that the Chinese are a massive problem in MMO's you are insane. People shouldn't buy accounts or gold but because they do the Chinese come in massive hordes to grind characters and gold for people to buy. I have no problem with the Chinese that come to play the game and have fun.
CovertFox
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion