Re: hello shitstate

by bethrezenn » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:20 pm

did u bellends just get pooped on ?
bethrezenn
Grunt
Grunt

by Datruth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Why is imbaslap so vocal in this thread when craplisted most likely would get murder raped even if they got the opener + terrain advantage like in the vid?
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bethrezenn » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Datruth wrote:Why is imbaslap so vocal in this thread when craplisted most likely would get murder raped even if they got the opener + terrain advantage like in the vid?

50 vs 120 defo biiiiig advantage there bro

How does it feel to wait for brilliance and w/e other guild was there to grow some balls to move in and still get shat on ?
Last edited by bethrezenn on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bethrezenn
Grunt
Grunt

by Imbaslap » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Datruth wrote:Why is imbaslap so vocal in this thread when craplisted most likely would get murder raped even if they got the opener + terrain advantage like in the vid?

im sorry, but someone sounds very butthurt they didn't get emeriss 2 weeks in a row with failed grief attempts. :lol:

outdone by casuals yet again.
stay salty my friend.

lose to shit guild on world bosses.
feelsbadman.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by arOo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 pm

I appreciate the decision that was made concerning the unbans; I wonder in hindsight how the reasoning for these stood up in the first place.

However, it is baffling to me how the accused point to Dreamstate for blame as the reporting party.
I made my own inquiries towards this, needless to say i haven't been successful in finding the individual.
It is absolutely absurd to me that Dreamstate is any kind of form responsible for it, since they practiced the simultaneous looting of Felwood plants themselves.

I liked the video however, it was a good response to the amount of memes posted on the forums.
(Theres never a harm in some pvp, i hope it will evoke a similar response)

----
More than all, I appreciate the fact that the community is heard if we only scream loud enough.
I extend my thanks to the considered decision of Nostalrius.
-While I disagree with the adamancy about their policy on Felwood plants. These aren't influencing the servers economy in any way. Hence lay it off.

@Slippry, Darkwin
Get a grip and resort to facts. Your delusion is somewhat enjoyable, yet its getting ridiculous when you try to sell suspicions for reality. Just because you made it up in your own mind doesn't make it true.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Veggie Lord » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:17 pm

arOo wrote:I appreciate the decision that was made concerning the unbans; I wonder in hindsight how the reasoning for these stood up in the first place.

However, it is baffling to me how the accused point to Dreamstate for blame as the reporting party.
I made my own inquiries towards this, needless to say i haven't been successful in finding the individual.
It is absolutely absurd to me that Dreamstate is any kind of form responsible for it, since they practiced the simultaneous looting of Felwood plants themselves.

I liked the video however, it was a good response to the amount of memes posted on the forums.
(Theres never a harm in some pvp, i hope it will evoke a similar response)

----
More than all, I appreciate the fact that the community is heard if we only scream loud enough.
I extend my thanks to the considered decision of Nostalrius.
-While I disagree with the adamancy about their policy on Felwood plants. These aren't influencing the servers economy in any way. Hence lay it off.

@Slippry, Darkwin
Get a grip and resort to facts. Your delusion is somewhat enjoyable, yet its getting ridiculous when you try to sell suspicions for reality. Just because you made it up in your own mind doesn't make it true.

Im sure NOPE wouldnt just throw out accusations like that without proof. As a guild on top of the food chain they without a doubt have many sources, even on horde side. I dont know if DS players were behind it or not but if NOPE put DS in their crosshair for this, well this video is a window to what awaits them in the coming weeks.
Veggie Lord
Grunt
Grunt

by arOo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Well think again - I can give you the definite answer to this: They did.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Datruth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Imbaslap wrote:

im sorry, but someone sounds very butthurt they didn't get emeriss 2 weeks in a row with failed grief attempts. :lol:

outdone by casuals yet again.
stay salty my friend.

lose to shit guild on world bosses.
feelsbadman.

I haven't bothered with world bosses in ages, but I'm assuming a certain guild named Coalition or Nope, or perhaps both was there to carry you? If not then I revoke my previous statement.

bethrezenn wrote:50 vs 120 defo biiiiig advantage there bro

How does it feel to wait for brilliance and w/e other guild was there to grow some balls to move in and still get shat on ?

Are you sure it wasn't 600? In all seriousness though, who cares about numbers when the people in the vid clearly run away to preserve their buffs?
Uninterruptable Blizzards with countless other aoe on top + the element of surprise, if that isn't an advantage in your eyes then you're lost m8. :lol:
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:31 pm

To almost everyone in this thread

Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by rooik » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Datruth wrote: + the element of surprise,

wasn't rly a suprise though since we killed voorhees and gad 1 min before you all went in.
<NOPE>
rooik
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion