Gdkp now allowed?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Gdkp now allowed?

by Xantii » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 am

hey guys for some days i write to a gm. and ask him is it allowed set items on gbid.
the answer of him cames rly quick.
Jes it is allowed and happend all time.

rly... if u want feenix back allowd it. now its up to u guys what dos u think

for my side .
I do not support this!!!
Xantii
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Gdkp now allowed?

by Casieqt » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:56 am

Hello Xantii, its me Yoda.
It is forbidden to host gdkp not. This system allready some pug's using. Be salty about lootsystem from pug's, do not. Have a nice day!
After looking into your case, I can only say that you're a very naughty boy. - #Pottu 2016
Casieqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by St0rfan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Casieqt wrote:Hello Xantii, its me Yoda.
It is forbidden to host gdkp not. This system allready some pug's using. Be salty about lootsystem from pug's, do not. Have a nice day!

This is the best answer that has ever been given to any question ever since the dawn of time.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Xantii » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:13 pm

The problem i saw is soo many ppl cry about the Gdkp (im to) and say taht was the biggest shit on feenix. but now its coms back. sins this server grows to exatly teh same like feenix. and a other problem what i keep in my mind is with the gdkp runs u support the goldseller.......
4real that can not be. The admins have to talk about it.
Xantii
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Thefilth » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Xantii wrote:The problem i saw is soo many ppl cry about the Gdkp (im to) and say taht was the biggest shit on feenix. but now its coms back. sins this server grows to exatly teh same like feenix. and a other problem what i keep in my mind is with the gdkp runs u support the goldseller.......

Hang on. As far as I understand, most GDKP runs split the pool gold at the end. Isn't that normal way?
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dish » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 pm

What in the hell are you even saying? And why am I replying to this thread?
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Haitharn » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Thefilth wrote:
Xantii wrote:The problem i saw is soo many ppl cry about the Gdkp (im to) and say taht was the biggest shit on feenix. but now its coms back. sins this server grows to exatly teh same like feenix. and a other problem what i keep in my mind is with the gdkp runs u support the goldseller.......

Hang on. As far as I understand, most GDKP runs split the pool gold at the end. Isn't that normal way?

That's exactly how it works.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Adwena » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:54 am

Xantii wrote:with the gdkp runs u support the goldseller.......

How exactly you support the goldsellers that way? Most of them are Asians you think any of them is capable of hosting a 40 man raid , lead it and do the calls and strategies? Come on lets be realistic :)
Adwena <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Druid
Arween <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Rogue
Vajohnjohn <Fracture> Level 60 Gnome Mage
----------------------------------------------------------
The Sulfuras Queen
Adwena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 am

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 60#p122369

If i was able to post screenshots and videos of what has become other server from this GDKP you would see how horrible the system is . (Sorry for replying again i didn't meant to).
If it was about "2-3" times to be created by few people ok but this will spread like virus plague and all this shiny purple illusions will disappear. When things get deeply inside GDKP there is no turning back but disaster.

- Just get over it , Raid "Soulbound" Gear is made to be for Free after successful kill. -

Why would High End Guilds don't farm MC or BWL for their remaining Gear ?
Why would i waste 100 or 1000 Gold for some epic?
Why would i show 1000 Gold if i am undergeared in order to get in Raid?
Why would i eat Gold Ban if i make 1 mistake during Raid?
Why would i Pug when i can enjoy progressing with casual Raid Guild ?
Why would i buy Offspec Gear when someone need it as Mainspec?
Why would Leader take 5% Fee from whole pot?
Why would we allow Gold Sellers and Scammers play their Role more efficient by Scamming 40 people Gold?

Many questions , sad answers. (i have lot more to ask)
how would you deal with this issues?

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 50#p121932

Alright seems the same propaganda here like in p...x.

Let me enlighten you what will happen :

1.Crafting Gear from Professions will Devalue to 0 point (useless) .

2.With that crafting Gear all this "mining,skinning,tailoring" . Goes down too (with minor exception of Tailoring).

3.World Drops will Devalue to 0 point (useless).

4.Consumes will start skyrock with price since farmers will get reduced. (people will 90% choose to farm gold from GDKP)

5.Preraid requirement would slowly become a Gold requirement. (we don't care about gear,show your gold).

6.Other Alternative to GDKP will be wiped out and it will remain only system.

7.Items will become Expensive so People would have to farm Gold for Gear instead Gold for Consumes.

8.Scammers would be all around , some leaders will also scam 5% from each pot legally "which could go high number".

9.There is no real Evidence of what will happen (gold trade or mailbox) since it would affect 40 People.

10.Leaders will request "example" : show 10 000 gold if you want to join us. (this was example).

11.People will become Solo and the attitude will get changed to more toxic instead team spirit depend. (lfr blizzard way).

12.Leaders of Pugs are Allowed to "Goldban" people for minor mistake or anytime he wish for if he feel and this is making him profit from that person more.

13.People would stop worry about fun and progressing , they would all "gold,gold,gold".

14.Low Geared People will never be allowed to step in Raid except gold showing. (this make that people leave server).

15.Some Rich "Green Geared" will do High End Raid and get this Gear immediate and fast while 100 others wont be able to step in High End.

16. All Casual and Progressive Guilds Risk getting Wiped out completely and only "Hardcore" will Remain.

- Keep in Note all this happen before in F....x - and i already have that experience .
- Only one who benefit from GDKP are Fully High End Geared by the cost of 90% of overall Population.
- Everyone else Risk leaving Server because of the mention Reasons once there is a choice to do.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 50#p122172

There is a reason for this :

1.Many people can't fit in the complex of counting , working proper while leading the raid and doing the "gold calculations/distribution" (i tak overall view) include here also scammers that will scam 40 people gold instead "one pity item".

2.Only few people who understand perfect this system will be able to do raids.

3.There will be opening of "ninja people or trustful/untrustful leaders bad/good leaders" list which unlikely for some mistake many will fill inside this list and will cause only these few people able to lead instead everyone.

4.There will be no alternative to this GDKP since everyone will choose to do it and those people who are unable to fit in the complexity of the system won't be able to lead raids or pugs.

5. It make sense why remaining 90%, its because people will always choose to join "trustful" GDKP leaders by high end guilds only and high end geared only .

6. Meanwhile progressive guilds/casual guilds will go down and this will leave only "hardcore high end" and this is connection among number 5. (there will not be lot more choice) .

7. Why shall we turn this server in PUG's run instead Guild's runs?.

8.I would given you whole situation what has happened before and experience about it with evidences but i am afraid i can't do that because it will end up "server advertisement" . (need approval by Admins to post screenshots with examples).

9.It will destroy server and i am 100% positive in that and this will cost 1-2 years amount of time so please don't (saying from personal experience) .

10.High End people can always switch to level new alternative character when they clear everything and there is no real reason to see them "farming gold" beside "selling that gold" when they got full bis gear.

11. New people in server will not be able to fit in this system because they will need to farm tons of gold in order to join raid or get at least few pieces of gear.

12.Meanwhile Gold is split but New Players still waste gold on gear and consumes while High End gear keep their Gold because they wont even need to use consumes . (this will cause strong damage to economy inbalance). (few people will become enormous rich while everyone will remain on the bottom).

- Anyway i agree with your idea , let make "new nostalrius" server with all contents available and go see the experiment then tell me how many points i have said will become realistic within 6-8 months - .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Uzephi » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:26 am

Adwena wrote:
Xantii wrote:with the gdkp runs u support the goldseller.......

How exactly you support the goldsellers that way? Most of them are Asians you think any of them is capable of hosting a 40 man raid , lead it and do the calls and strategies? Come on lets be realistic :)

First time I saw GDKP in retail, it was Wrath. What happened? There was those of us in high end guilds, geared to the teeth in ilvl 277 25man heroic ICC gear carrying alts, "alts," and new players who just hit 80. I never farmed gold in Wrath. I never needed to farm gold again since TBC. I had maybe 1k gold across all 5 of my level 80 characters.

By the end of Wrath, I had gold cap on two of them due to GDKP runs. I talked to a few of the people I helped carry who came in and dumped thousands of gold each week. How did they get the money? Buying it from a Chinese website.

Here is the issue. You are on a server essentially stuck forever in Vanilla. maybe 33% would copy over to TBC realm, but majority will camp here. Once the high end get all the gear they need, they won't spend money and require the new players to get money, and there would be only one way for them to get it, since none of you are spending any more money... that is buying it. GDKP will bring in more hacked accounts, more stolen gold and most of you in those GDKP runs will get banned for having that dirty gold in your pockets.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion