Redlords Guild Member. ZG Pug.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Redlords Guild Member. ZG Pug.

by DrearyYew » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:01 pm

You do realize that manually logging out removes you from raid/party, right?
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Erou » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:25 pm

DrearyYew wrote:You do realize that manually logging out removes you from raid/party, right?

It doesn't.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kelissandra » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:35 pm

what would you rather join, a Redlords pug or a Nevergrim pug?
Kelissandra - 60 Night Elf Druid
Mourna - 60 Human Rogue
Shaedya - 60 Night Elf Warrior
Kelissandra
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kurise » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:38 pm

I imagine the removal was possibly an accident, possibly didn't see the message you left. Or you auto left when you logged. If their intention was to kick you from the raid, why would they wait until you log off???? But I certainly wouldn't invite you back, after your unnecessary hostile reaction.

Blame them for YOU being a dick.

The messages you post of YOU being a dick is more than enough reason for any group to not invite you back. It's clear they missed you message that you were relogging. Instead of asking politely, you went almost full butt hurt mode, and I say almost, because you completed the butt hurt mode by coming to the forums to cry about YOU being a dick.

Conjure wrote:S
But, to sum up the conversation. It was him just bashing the heck out of Americans and accusing me of being an American. I'm french, but honestly don't care where you're from. We're all human. We play this damn game to play. Shouldn't matter where we're from. I refused the re-invite, because of his toxic attitude. I hope the rest of Redlords aren't like this.

OP is either not all there or is too blind to see that he caused the hostility then blamed others. What a douche bag.
Kurise
Grunt
Grunt

by Kuri » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Kelissandra wrote:what would you rather join, a Redlords pug or a Nevergrim pug?

Nevergrim pugs are first seat tickets to a live action sitcom. It's something that I'm glad to have experienced... Once.
Kuri
Private
Private

by Tripolic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Not gonna lie here, but Redlords have not even made a pug in way OVER a month now. Once again I will reiterate as I have on other threads. If ONE person in our guild makes a pug, do not call it a Redlords pug.
We are still a fairly new established guild, recruiting new members still thinning out trying to make our 40 core raiders. So with recruit comes the silly people that do things like this.

This 'Eddardstark' has been in our guild for under a week, he has never raided with us yet. Meaning he has no say or power in the guild so how can any of his actions be based on the guilds? Beside the point, I hardly see any wrong doing in the kicking here, it's a pug get over it.

Regarding his 'remarks' a guild cannot stop any player, especially that has no say in the guild, from going off the rails and saying what he likes.

The pugs that Katrik used to make WERE terrible, MOST PEOPLE in this guild were inexperienced vanilla players and the raids did take a long time with a lot of wipes. However that should not damage the reputation of a guild to the point of mockery.

In just over a month we have managed to clear full content that this game currently gives (Except from world bosses) while I hear other guilds have been around for many months still stuck in BWL.

So have a think about that before you carry on making these pathetic threads blowing things out of water all the time. Although, it does not mean to say that things like this should not go unpunished or that we do not apologize to the community, because we do.

Kind Regards

Tripolic
Tripolic
Tester

by Robotron » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Erou wrote:
DrearyYew wrote:You do realize that manually logging out removes you from raid/party, right?

It doesn't.

Exactly. It only removes you from a party, but not a raid.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Proctologist » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:04 am

I've come a cross many Redlords members and I couldn't agree more, they're a tedious bunch.
Not very serious attitude nor funny laid back troll one.
Ugh, scrub guild.

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Meyari » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Had a run in with a Redlords member in silithus. We were setting up group for that last big quest guy and we were buffing and getting everyone ready. Little mage decides to go, happily throwing 3 frostbolts, dies, then say "oops i pressed wrong" after wiping raid.

Just stay away from their members and you'll be fine.

Also Tripolic, weren't you involved in that MC Rag ninja scandal? Weren't you one of those who got an item? xoxo
Meyari
Tester

by Colezz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Prolly kicked cuz shadow priest
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion