by nothisisntmatt » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:52 am

shut up nerd
the legend
nothisisntmatt
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: PERM BANNED OVER MAKING A MOM JOKE IN WORLD CHAT

by Smokinwii » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:52 am

Well worth it. Never disrespect mothers.
Founder/GM PvE Guild: FarmsNdungeons
Smokinwii
Sergeant
Sergeant

by shamwow » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:04 am

I really think its time for Nostalrius to do thesame to harassment as they did to cheaters by making an anti harassment program just like the program kronos/feenix use. Everytime you type nostalrius on kronos or feenix it doesnt come up.

I am so sick to death of seeing these kids swear like they are tough guys. They are a bunch of 14 to 19 year old kids who have nothing to do but disrespect. Not including all the rest at that age who dont. Block out the words like sh*t your mum ni**a because blizzard banned people saying those words. And even linking the nicker item. R*tard a** austistic because kiddies today are watching so many european minecraft videos and learning such pathetic words.

Remove the word pathetic and autistic autism demented dementia etc

I am the eye for an eye type. Not once in my life have I EVER sworn or was mean to someone that didnt cyberbully me first. I cant wait to see them cry about it. Then they will all stop talking about it after a few years. It would be fun as a gm to make this program to teach anyone a lesson.

Instead of banning everyone Nostalrius team . Why not just block out their words? Its super effective

I can give you a list of all the main words they even use.
Last edited by shamwow on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ithlien » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:09 am

Ok since this thread is "hopping",

The main reason we permanently banned Matt was because he was claiming to be "friends with GMs" and on several occasions, even after we told him to stop, he continued to say that he spoke to us and was telling the community what we supposedly said.

To be very clear on this, we do not voice chat with matt.. he is not friends with the GM Team because that would be against our policy of being impartial.

Speaking for our team is not taken lightly especially when some of it is racist.
One of many examples:

so a select few of us are in a skype conversation with the GM team (this is fairly common knowledge among advanced ppl in the community it is mostly comprised of server legends and top guild leaders) and we bounce around ideas with each other

among one of those ideas was closing the server off and banning all chinese players because although it is a minority, most of those players do illegal things on the server like sell gold, accounts, standing etc

this idea was VERY well received and all I can say is it is going along smoothly i will post more info as i get it

Again, speaking for the GM staff is NOT appropriate. All the screenshots provided by Matt were only parts of the conversation, we made it clear to him that making 'mommy' jokes were not the reason for his mute/ban.

Sincerely,
GM Team.
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by shamwow » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:13 am

Ithlien wrote:Ok since this thread is "hopping",

The main reason we permanently banned Matt was because he was claiming to be "friends with GMs" and on several occasions, even after we told him to stop, he continued to say that he spoke to us and was telling the community what we supposedly said.

To be very clear on this, we do not voice chat with matt.. he is not friends with the GM Team because that would be against our policy of being impartial.

Speaking for our team is not taken lightly especially when some of it is racist.
One of many examples:
so a select few of us are in a skype conversation with the GM team (this is fairly common knowledge among advanced ppl in the community it is mostly comprised of server legends and top guild leaders) and we bounce around ideas with each other

among one of those ideas was closing the server off and banning all chinese players because although it is a minority, most of those players do illegal things on the server like sell gold, accounts, standing etc

this idea was VERY well received and all I can say is it is going along smoothly i will post more info as i get it

Again, speaking for the GM staff is NOT appropriate. All the screenshots provided by Matt were only parts of the conversation, we made it clear to him that making 'mommy' jokes were not the reason for his mute/ban.

Sincerely,
GM Team.

Hi game master ithlien and gm team and gm pottu.

Instead of banning everyone Nostalrius team . Why not just block out their words like the program they use on feenix. Look at what happened to the exploiters and cheaters. They went extinct.

This will 1. Give you less time dealing with banning them so you can work on the server more and

2. Less harassment and better fun for players. More people will enjoy a fun server.

It is exactly like rules on the road. There are speed cameras in sydney so we cant speed. People get used to it. If there are no speed cameras everyone will want to speed just like if theres no program to stop swears and speed hacking everyone will love doing it. /ignore has a limit so you can only put not that many.

Blizzard knew this. They banned people for using words like THE NICKER http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13285
Anyone that uses autistic on retail gets banned. Why not inplement it here too?

Instead of allowing these people to do it and get away with it. The system should prevent it.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion