Guild Theorycraft NINJAS

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Guild Theorycraft NINJAS

by Nomo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:43 am

Greetings! It isnt my crying thread (there is point to cry only if it can change any) its just to make more ppl to be carefull in raiding like a pug on this server.
U know every guild doesnt like to give items to pug but sometimes they have to take pugs to fill the raid spots so they have to do some tricks to not give items to this pugs. I saw some of this on this server. Like to roll on item by hole guild raid and after someone from guild wins and all pugs los rol ML just "missclick" and give item to member that needs it (so no worryes about missclic cauze they are in one guild bla bla lba)

Other way ill show u on sample of guild <Theorycraft> and RL Cerritus. Its usual item stealing trick "u was too slow" when any guild member have a highest roll u need to give him item as fast as it can be done and everyone who rolls after this are "too slow" . Yep no counts no warnings nothing..just be fast cauze it can be only like 5 sec to make it.

Just look at screen

everyone who has any exp on this server knows how fast trade channel is going in the evening. So everyone who have a brain can understand that if i was too slow there should be some /2 trade mess betwen my rol and other rols. U can even see that on next part how trade is spamming atm. SO how fast u should be to get items in raids with guild Theorycraft if someone guildmember rolled 89....

And be warned GMs will not help u they never do any about loot. They just can silence u for 24hr. cauze of making post in world channel about this Ninjas...

Gl everyone be carefull pugging on this server its not only one ninja guild as i told u.

p.s. sry for my eng.
p.p.s. trade channel sometimes works everywhere by bug. tnx to it i can prove now that wasnt "too slow" there were only like 5 sec between my and prev roll
Nomo
Tester

Re: Guild Theorycraft NINJAS

by Istaria » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Basically what happened here was the usual:

Raid chat: [Mana Igniting Cord] please roll
Teamspeak: "roll for MIC"
everyone rolls...
Teamspeak: "ok ok, let's see who's the highest... I think it's Wicci with 89."
Teamspeak: People go "Grats wicci!"
Just when the loot is being assigned, this guy decides to roll and he happens to roll a 100. The masterlooter had just assigned the loot to the next highest roller at the exact same time. Unfortunate, but he had ample time to roll for it and he likely wasn't on Teamspeak because he took so long. The screenshot conveniently is not timestamped.

Wicci is an alt, we don't give a crap about his gear and I'm sure any non-guilded participants of the pug can testify that this guy is just salty because he was slacking and didn't pay attention to the roll warning.

You getting silenced for 24 hours served you right. I counted you spamming for at least 6 hours in world/trade all by yourself about us being ninjas, when it was in fact your mistake that you should just own up to. Loot is just loot, it doesn't matter. Maybe this will teach you something about awareness.
Last edited by Istaria on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by notgunnahappen » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:42 pm

I love these selfpwned threads where OP looks like an idiot.
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nomo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Sure u can say every u want...noone ninja ever says that he is ninja...
Nomo
Tester

by Covertpengwn » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Didn't this guy say "no big deal guys" on Teamspeak? Then went on crying later in trade chat forever later.
Covertpengwn
Covertpengwn
Tester

by nothisisntmatt » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Nomo was a pretty good pitcher
the legend
nothisisntmatt
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by trorsmang » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Nomo wrote:Greetings! It isnt my crying thread (there is point to cry only if it can change any) its just to make more ppl to be carefull in raiding like a pug on this server.
Essay of tears

wat
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Garneet » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:43 am

easy fix to this lait roll shit.

/RW NO MORE ROLLS IN 5 sec
/in1 /RW 4 sec
/in2 /RW 3 sec
/in3 /RW 2 sec
/in4 /RW 1 sec
/in5 /RW NO MORE ROLLS
Garneet
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fridolin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 am

Ninjalooters everywhere, we cant hide from them.
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Moozart1337 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:20 am

Garneet wrote:easy fix to this lait roll shit.

/RW NO MORE ROLLS IN 5 sec
/in1 /RW 4 sec
/in2 /RW 3 sec
/in3 /RW 2 sec
/in4 /RW 1 sec
/in5 /RW NO MORE ROLLS

I do tend to agree with you. However one would think that if you are interested in a item it won't take 30 seconds to roll for it. Also as explained above, if the dude had been on TS like the requirement is he would have heard that we are rolling for it earlier, and called out a winner prior to him even rolling
Moozart1337
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion