rank 7-10 gear question

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

rank 7-10 gear question

by Rockmaster » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:47 am

As I saw in the timeline, the rank 14 weapons will be updated to the newest version on ZG release (no need to buy new ones!).
My question is if that will be same case with rank 7-10 gear. In the timeline it is unclear for me if I would have to get rank 10 again in order to get the new versions or if they get updated (with persisting enchants) as the weapons.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

An official answer from the devs would be cool (not some speculations/interpretations).

Thanks in advance,

Volrat
Rockmaster
Private
Private

Re: rank 7-10 gear question

by Viper » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:41 am

Hello Volrat,

quote from the timeline post :
* Once ZG has been released, new PvP items will be available (R7, R8, R10), and R12/R13 items will be updated, in line with the stats known after 1.11 patch.

Once ZG has been released, you'll have to start PvP once again to get new R7, R8, R10 gears as it was on retail. Regarding R12/R13 items, they will be automatically updated.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: rank 7-10 gear question

by Rockmaster » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:41 am

Viper wrote:Hello Volrat,

quote from the timeline post :
* Once ZG has been released, new PvP items will be available (R7, R8, R10), and R12/R13 items will be updated, in line with the stats known after 1.11 patch.

Once ZG has been released, you'll have to start PvP once again to get new R7, R8, R10 gears as it was on retail. Regarding R12/R13 items, they will be automatically updated.

Thanks for the fast clarification! :)
Rockmaster
Private
Private

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion