by snubben » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:52 pm

yeah, its the 2nd of january, any updates yet? :D
snubben
Grunt
Grunt

Re: PVE TEST

by mbf » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Pvp/pve test its ok yea...but!
Every1 know stories about other projects that promised to open in 1-2 month/this year/soon/very soon/meni soon but didnt it. Just about myself - i was impressed how fast devs doing fixes and was disappointed following slogans - "forget everything what u know private servers", "superblizzlike", "3 years of developing" and others. What i should forget? It still bugged as other private servers.
At last i would like to say - i still w8ing release and hope its not 2016+ estimate date
mbf
Grunt
Grunt

by Mythodiir » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Thrashing wrote:
Mythodiir wrote:So, when will the PvE test be? Also, how do we report back to Nostalrius? On the forums? I'll be sure to take pictures of anything broken and post them to the forums with an explanation. I just really want to see how the server's coming along. (:

A specific date and time for the PvE test will most probably be announced on the forums. Keep an eye out on your e-mail you used to subscribe to the newsletter with as well. For the previous test they sent out a wave of e-mails about a week before said tests started, with the login information and specific times, etc.

In regards to bug reports, there's a bug report subforum (viewforum.php?f=8) where you can post your reports.
There is also a guideline for good reports too that can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=330.

Thanks for explaining that. I'll be keeping an eye on my e-mail.
Mythodiir
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 am

mbf wrote:Pvp/pve test its ok yea...but!
Every1 know stories about other projects that promised to open in 1-2 month/this year/soon/very soon/meni soon but didnt it. Just about myself - i was impressed how fast devs doing fixes and was disappointed following slogans - "forget everything what u know private servers", "superblizzlike", "3 years of developing" and others. What i should forget? It still bugged as other private servers.
At last i would like to say - i still w8ing release and hope its not 2016+ estimate date

My pessimism gets the best of me when I read this and sadly agrees with this statement. Although I would like to think Nostalrius will be different (which I hope it is!). It does seem to be the trend from server to server. I think being transparent about their additions and scripting helps (i.e. their videos on things like AV, Blink, Charge, etc.). It sure instills more confidence in me with this project, but I think we all know that there will be bugs. There will be awkwardly scripted quests and so forth. The only question is how severe will they be?
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Viper » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:25 am

Additionals pictures on our Facebook :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nostalri ... 3961111407
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by Kes » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:56 am

Nostalrius wrote:Be prepared for news in 2 days ;)

:D
Kes
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 am

!!!!
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Szabinger » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:45 pm

How will the testing of different dungeons work? I mean will we have to faceroll trough the low lvl instances with lvl60 premade characters, or will there be characters for all instances with appropriate levels?
Szabinger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thrashing » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Szabinger wrote:How will the testing of different dungeons work? I mean will we have to faceroll trough the low lvl instances with lvl60 premade characters, or will there be characters for all instances with appropriate levels?

In the announcement (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=523) they stated the following:
"The equipment available will mainly be old set R10 PVP for level 60 characters."

This likely means that the available gear will be the same as in the past tests: R7,8 & 10 set and D1, R3 cloak, AV reputation items, etc. as offpieces.

It's not optimal for low level testing, I'll admit. Thus I'd advise people to downrank their abilities as casters when it comes to testing mob abilities and anything that requires mobs not being one-shot.
Thrashing
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion